Chapter 74

Chapter 74

    It was even more difficult for the remaining two disciples to find them. The group turned the boundary of the Golden Desert upside down, and even confronted many demon cultivators and fought with the monsters that devoured the bones.

    Even so, no trace of them could be found.

    The team decided to keep going deeper.

    But because they stayed in the Demon World for too long, gradually, many disciples developed poisoning reactions, and they had to go home immediately.

    There were hundreds of people in the team when they came, but now there are only ten or twenty people left.

    Tong Su and Qin Chudang are on this list.

    Ning Youli looked around, except for her, the rest were all inner disciples, but she was quite eye-catching as an outer disciple.

    The further inward, the more difficult the road to walk, coupled with the sharp pinnacles that are getting more and more rugged around, some poisonous miasmas have no way to hide.

    Going deeper...there can only be no return.

    Su Yuchuan was well aware of the dangers within the Demon Realm, and when he saw these disciples marching forward so recklessly in the dark, he couldn't help but tighten his brows immediately.

    It doesn't matter if they seek death themselves, but she is also inside...

    "Shadow Chase."

    "Subordinates are here."

    "Go and find the remaining two people." Su Yuchuan lowered his eyes and said in a cold tone: "You want to see people, but you want to die. See the corpse. If it is swallowed by some monster...then cut open its belly and bring the remaining residue."

    "Yes."

    Shadow Chase took the order, his eyes full of surprise. This was the first time he had seen Demon Venerable spend so much effort. Even when he first ascended to the position of Demon Venerable, the cleanup of the Golden Desert was far less crazy than this time.

    What is Mozun doing for...

    An amazing conjecture emerged from the bottom of his heart, and Shadow Chase quickly dismissed the idea and left from the same place.

    He was just thinking about it like a joke at the time... A girl like Mozun shouldn't like it, right?

    If so, that girl is too pitiful! The Demon Venerable won't feel distressed when he sees it!

    Well, definitely cold, ruthless, and not cute.

    ...

    Around the edge of a cliff, everyone finally had to stop.

    It was only then that they realized that the place they had just passed was just a small corner of the devil world. Down ahead, was a deep valley full of pinnacles and grottoes, dark and gloomy. Looking further afield, they could see a faint light. and rolling highlands.

    "This... can't go any further." Some disciples had already started to lose their temper, showing signs of retreat.

    No answer.

    The leading disciple, such as Pei Jue, also showed hesitation. They know that the road ahead cannot be explored again, but the life and death of fellow disciples are unknown, whether it is due to the friendship of the same family or the appointment of the suzerain, they cannot easily give up.