Chapter 108

Chapter 108

    Since then, everything has been back on track. The only difference was that there was a scarlet figure behind Ning Youli.

    Su Yuchuan no longer has to hide and hide as a fish.

    He could even walk around in the Qingyun Sect openly, and be watched by the disciples - although no disciples have the courage yet, they only dare to look at it from a hidden place.

    But there is also a headache for Ning Youli. Although she has accepted Su Yuchuan's heart in her heart and is willing to be with him forever, she has not expressed it verbally.

    In other words, Su Yuchuan didn't have time to respond to Su Yuchuan's words "Would you like to be my Taoist companion" and "I love you".

    At this moment, the terrifying Demon Venerable in the eyes of outsiders, like a drowning puppy, lowered his eyes, showing his grievances.

    "Nothing I said that day was false, and if it was false, the sky would be struck by thunder."

    "I have nowhere to go...I just want to be with you."

    "You are not bored with me, you are naturally willing... "

    Ning Youli didn't go up to cover his mouth in tears like the TV heroine did when she heard "the thunder strikes from the sky", but raised her eyebrows - even the thunder of transcending tribulation can be eaten, and the way of heaven can be swallowed , hacking can't kill you.

    Besides, the Demon World is so big, you have nowhere to go! ? What a mess!

    Not entirely useless though. Ning Youli's heart was beating and his teeth were sore. Since this guy expressed his intentions, he seems to be more and more fond of hitting straight balls!

    Facing Su Yuchuan's expectant gaze, Ning Youli knew that it would be impossible not to give an echo. But how does she know what to say about this thing? Even if you have seen others talk about it, it will be of no avail if it is your turn to actually fight.

    Ning Youli gritted his teeth, blushing like blood, "Yeah, I'd love to be with you! Otherwise, why would I hold your hand these days and be with you all day, am I just too busy? Is there nothing to do?"

    Sure enough, as soon as he said these words, Su Yuchuan's eyes immediately brightened, but his expression was still a little light, until he approached, Ning Youli didn't know what he wanted to do, just looked at it suspiciously.

    Suddenly, she was pulled into his arms.

    This hug doesn't mean anything, it's just a joyful, warm hug.

    Ning Youli was a little stunned, but still hugged Su Yuchuan with his backhand.

    The warm breath rubbed against his neck, causing Ning Youli to shrink for a while, but Su Yuchuan didn't say anything, just quietly hugged the most cherished girl in his arms.

    He thinks that he sees it thoroughly, and that Tiandao can target a girl, which means she is special. If he can't be tied to him with something, he is really afraid that she will suddenly disappear one day...

    Dragons are always to treasures. full of possessiveness.

    "...What's the matter?" Ning Youli was keenly aware of Su Yuchuan's emotions, but had to say "nothing wrong".

    Then there must be something wrong. Ning Youli thought about it and decided to spend more time with his big fish.

    ...