Chapter 109

Chapter 109

    "Can you... become a dragon again?"

    After a few days, Ning Youli finally couldn't hold back his itch and made a request to Su Yuchuan.

    At that time, Su Yuchuan was standing beside the first pool collecting fish, and all the disciples passing by were stunned, but he stood still, so calm that he was not affected at all.

    "Changing into a dragon?" The man turned his head with a confused tone.

    Ning Youli let out a low cough, and she didn't say it, because she was too anxious that day and she didn't look closely - the dragon scales in her impression were glittering, as if they were much more valuable than fish scales.

    "Well... I only remember what you looked like when you were a fish, but I haven't remembered the appearance of a dragon in my heart." Ning Youli rubbed the toes of his shoes on the ground, his expression twisted.

    She wants to take me to heart. Su Yuchuan thought.

    Next, Ning Youli watched Su Yuchuan walk to the side of the open space, and the scarlet figure was hidden in the white morning mist. Not long after, a melodious dragon roar came, and dazzling golden light permeated and drilled out from the gaps in the fog, as if a golden sun had fallen on Lingyun Pool.

    With the dragon's breath, the large fog slowly dissipated, and Ning Youli finally saw a section that appeared in his field of vision...

    a section?

    Ning Youli was stunned, and slowly raised her head along the golden light in her eyes, until she saw the dragon's back that was much higher than her head.

    It was only then that she discovered that the entire first pool was almost surrounded by gold, the golden dragon crouched on the ground, and the huge eyes were extremely well-behaved because of the long and drooping eyelashes. Su Yuchuan looked at her quietly, and there was a beautiful brilliance in the golden dragon eyes.

    "Does it look good?" The giant dragon seemed to have discovered her thoughts, his eyes smiled, and his voice also had a low-pitched smile.

    "Good-looking..." Ning Youli did not hide the surprise in his eyes, and cautiously stepped forward. She stretched out her hand to touch it, but pulled back when she was a short distance away.

    "Can you touch it?"

    "Of course you can." Su Yuchuan replied, poking his head in the direction of Ning Youli.

    Ning Youli then stretched out her hand with confidence. When her fingertips approached the dragon's body, she could even feel the scorching temperature around her. Comfortable and gentle.

    Warm and smooth... Different from the dragon's mighty surface, the scales have an addictive touch, but they are not as fragile as jade, but have an incomparably hard texture, and the surface reflects a sharp luster.

    Ning Youli touched and touched, knowing that it was precisely because of this dragon scale that could block all attacks that Xiaohong could survive from Tiandao's hands unharmed.

    I really want to pull a piece...

    Ning Youli rubbed his fingers, trying his best to suppress the urge in his heart, and finally patted Long's solid body instead.

    Xiaohong in the form of a dragon is so big that she can stand on top of his head - Ning Youli thought of the pair of majestic dragon horns.

    Immediately afterwards, she saw the dragon's claws clasped tightly to the ground.