Chapter 88

Chapter 88

    Qin Chu's natal weapon is the "Wuwei" sword.

    Tong Su's natal weapon is "Ting Kong" Baoling.

    One is for killing, the other is for redemption, the functions are very matched, and they are all artifacts.

    Whenever Qin Chu was on the front line, Tong Su would save the dead and help the wounded.

    The Wuwei Sword, Qin Chu had already obtained it under the countercurrent waterfall many days ago; and listening to the empty bell, now Tong Sucai found it in the secret realm.

    Ning Youli remembered that listening to the empty bell belongs to water, so it can maximize its effect in Tong Su's hands - shake it once, the ears and eyes will be clear; shake it twice, the air will be refreshed; shake it three times, and the quilt will be born.

    In the ending, it is said that the heroine wants to use the bell to resurrect the world who died in the disaster, but because this part is an open ending, it is unknown whether it will succeed or not.

    Ning Youli didn't dare to bet on her success, and of course he didn't want to follow the plot to die, so he had to work hard to break the plot.

    There is still a year and a half left until her death node.

    Looking at the golden bell tied with a white ribbon in Tong Su's hand, Ning Youli sighed, it was exactly the same as in the dream.

    "It was placed on the stone platform in the center of the secret realm, but so many brothers and sisters walked over, and they didn't seem to see it." Tong Su described the process of meeting Baoling, her round eyes glowing brightly, "I put it When I picked it up, it was very light, and then there was an idea in my mind."

    "But it's a pity..."

    Hearing Tong Su say this, Ning Youli blinked, "What a pity?"

    "This bell seems to be used for Come to save people." Tong Su's hand holding the bell swayed randomly, the bell core hit the wall and jingled, "I want to hit people, at least like the sword of Senior Brother Qin." The

    girl said Much like the villain's words, the young face is full of yearning.

    Hey, the thinking is wrong.

    Ning Youli thought for a while and advised, "You can try to develop its potential, maybe it can really do things other than saving people?"

    "Yes..." Tong Su pondered for a while, then raised her eyes again Brightly, "Fortunately, I've come to see Sister Ning, otherwise I'm thinking about whether it would be better to lose it..."

    Ning Youli's eyes suddenly became very complicated.

    If you lose this key item, you will have many obstacles in the future when you go out to experience.

    Nurse, how rare.

    After a while, Tong Su pulled her and said a few more words, and planned to leave.

    "I want to look at this bell with other senior sisters and seniors... I've agreed." Tong Su waved his hand, showing reluctance. But she quickly remembered something, "By the way, Sister Ning, have you moved the fish from the first pond to Yunju to raise them?"

    "...Ah?" Ning Youli didn't respond for a while. .

    "Such a big fish." Tong Su stretched out his hand and gestured, "How did you bring it here?"

    "..." Ning Youli glanced at the door, but he didn't expect that Su Yuchuan was actually seen by Tong Su.

    Make him not allowed to eat today.