Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    Days passed, and the weather was getting hotter day by day. I don't know if it was because of the temperature. Ning Youli found that the appetite of the big fish seemed to have dropped a lot. Even if she threw the hidden fish into the water, she couldn't eat a few mouthfuls.

    In the past, when she fed the big fish, she could scoop up two large buckets of feed on and off a day, with countless small fish mixed with melons, fruits and medicinal materials; but now the big fish have a sharp reduction in their food intake, as if they would starve to death in the next second.

    Not a good omen.

    Therefore, Ning You Carp specially made a double mix of eggplant flavor and algae flavor, which is sweet, sour and delicious, and tempting and appetizing.

    As for the double subtilis flavor, they have all been burned and destroyed. The reason is that after she recovered from the illness the next day, she took another sip, and found that because of the numbness of her taste buds, she could only taste a bit of bitterness, and the stench that followed was canon...!

    Xiaohong, I'm so sorry for you.

    However, no amount of sincere apology can do anything. This sweet and sour feed failed to please the big fish. The big fish seems to be really scared. Whenever she sees her carrying a wooden barrel, she will hide far away...

    Yes, Su Yuchuan was really scared.

    The taste in his mouth lingered for a long time that day, and it is still a little bitter today, making him unable to escape no matter how much he drank water and rinsed his mouth.

    ...he will never forget the taste.

    The more Su Yuchuan thought about it, the more angry he became, and the more angry he became, the more he thought about it, and even began to plan what he would do the first time he left Qingyunzong after his injury was healed.

    First let the subordinates clean up the double withered grass around the palace, not a single one!

    Let's find out who sold the double withered grass to the girl, and he will be severely punished!

    Finally, give an order, in the future, the demon world will not be able to see the shadow of a little bit of double withered grass!

    After thinking about this, Su Yuchuan felt a little more comfortable, but he still didn't want to swim out of the corner.

    Although he knew that the girl would definitely not give him that kind of food again, after all, the girl hugged him in tears the next day and said a lot of soft words, but... he really didn't want to eat it.

    Stop for a while, during which time he probably won't be able to eat anything.

    In this way, Su Yuchuan started a firm and decisive hunger strike.

    Ning Youli had to quickly think of other ways.

    If a big fish loses one or two pieces of meat, it is a desecration of property!

    At this time, summer is approaching, and Lingyun Field has harvested a lot of spiritual fruits. Therefore, people passing by Lingyun Pond can see Ning Youli carrying two baskets of various fruits swaying by the shore.

    But the big fish didn't buy it at all. In the end, these fruits were cheaper than the fish in other Tianchi, and the whole water was full of sweetness.

    One day, two days, three days... In the past few days, Ning Youli found that if he only brought shark scorpion and Baiyaozhi, the big fish would swim over obediently, but if he brought fish feed, the big fish would call him no matter what. But come.