Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    After helping Qin Chu solve the deposit problem, Ning Youli spent a few more days in peace, and then received letters and things from the ghost market.

    In the reply letter, she expressed the highest praise for the quality of the shark bean silk she sent, and said earnestly that it must be the highest-grade shark shark and Baiyaozhi, please use it with confidence.

    Ning Youli put away the letter, untied the brocade bag tied around the pigeon's leg, and took out what she wanted from it.

    One is shark, which is woven from mer silk. Legend has it that it is the smoothest and most delicate yarn in the world. It will not hurt its surface when rubbed against anything, and it has its own special grease. After a long time of rubbing, it can even become shiny.

    One is Baiyaozhi, which can treat chapped and dark spots, nourish the skin when you have nothing to do, and smear it when you have nothing to do to get smooth, soft and bright skin.

    Of course, these two are not for her own use, but for the big fish.

    Ning Youli has long been envious of the big fish's treasure-like scales. Although the big fish is injured and the scales are not luster, as long as it is nourished over time, it can become a worthy existence.

    Talking about the sale of grams...

    and it looks like it can grow a lot, and it is not a problem to grow two hundred pounds.

    Su Yuchuan felt Ning Youli's scorching gaze, and moved a little uncomfortably while he was puzzled.

    However, he saw the girl gently touch his head, with a very close and hopeful tone, "Xiaohong, you have to take good care of your injuries, if you don't recover, I will be heartbroken to death."

    Su Yuchuan's mood was particularly complicated when he heard this. Since he came to Qingyun Sect, even though he had heard similar words from the girl several times, it was still difficult for him to get used to it.

    She seems to attach great importance to him...

    Looking back and thinking about it, from the first time I saw her, it was -

    Ning Youli didn't know the big fish's thoughts, and after finishing talking, she went to pack up the things she sent, and didn't notice the difficulty at all. Eyes described in words.

    When Su Yuchuan came back to his senses, he was surrounded by a small wooden frame.

    A fin has also been gently picked up by the girl.

    Ning You carp dipped the white medicine grease on the shark, and gently slid it on the silky fins. Soon, the translucent medicinal grease melted away, forming a non-sticky film on the surface of the fins, which was moist and moist. Sparkling.

    Seeing that the big fish didn't hide, Ning Youli moved more openly, and directly dumped a big lump in the palm of his hand. At the same time, he tightened the wooden frame even more, so that the big fish was shackled in front of him and could not run anywhere.

    Every scale, yes, every piece, had been taken care of by her, shiny, like wax, reflecting a dazzling light.

    I have to say that the feeling of being massaged is very comfortable, and Su Yuchuan is a little addicted to it, without resisting.

    Ning Youli used the same technique to smear the scales, dorsal and caudal fins of the big fish, making the whole fish look smooth and shiny.

    Su Yuchuan was already dozing off a little.