1

Chapter 1: The well-behaved blond boy

    In the quiet night, only a few insects can be heard.

    Ivan was lying on a small branch in the school woods, panting and struggling to hide himself.

    The moonlight was bright and clean, reflected in his blue eyes, like falling into a warm lake.

    He blinked, stretched out his hand to brush away the sweat-soaked bangs, held his breath and looked at the path not far away, the palm of his hand was pinched with a crescent-like red mark.

    He has been squatting here for three days, and now he is so hungry that he is dizzy, and his thirst for blood is far beyond his reason.

    There is a faint fragrance of flowers in the air.

    The blond boy moved the tip of his nose, and a tinge of crimson burst into his clear blue eyes: here we come.

    Not far away, there were subtle footsteps, stepping on the masonry path, making a shallow da da sound.

    Then, a tall black shadow appeared.

    The man was wearing a camouflage uniform, with military boots on his feet, walking slowly.

    Ivan heard the sound, carefully pushed aside the branches, and moved forward. As a vampire, he has excellent eyesight, and can see the man's handsome face and black hair from a distance.

    At this moment, the man took elegant steps, playing with the camouflage military cap with his fingertips, with a bit of laziness between his eyebrows.

    As the man got closer, the scent grew stronger: it was the floral scent of birds of paradise, mixed with the aroma of alcohol, and it seemed more and more refreshing on this summer night.

    Everyone here has a kind of fragrance, Ivan has smelled a lot since wearing it in this world, but it has never been as special as it is now. The noble bird of paradise, the charm of wine, intermingled and blended in this person's blood, just as this person made him feel.

    The juvenile crouching on the tree swept the tip of his tongue tremblingly across the parched lips, and two tiny tiny teeth protruded from his gums.

    He slightly bowed his back, his fingertips clenching the branches were bluish and white, and his toes had already gathered strength, and he jumped down when the man passed by.

    As long as he bites the side of the man's neck and injects the poison into it, he will completely lose his ability to resist, and then he can do whatever he wants to him.

    Even though he had a strict plan in his mind, the moment he jumped from the tree, he failed to control the strength and speed.

    So, the young boy who was ready to go, slid down like a cannonball amid the swaying sound of the leaves.

    Seeing that the trajectory of his whereabouts was deviated, the man also noticed it and dodged away. He quickly changed his tactics and bounced on the spot at the moment of landing, and the whole person slammed into the man's back.

    A man's neck is white and beautiful, and he can even see tiny blood vessels under the skin. The smell of fresh blood stimulated his brain and taste buds, and the blood all over his body became restless.

    The teenager licked his lips, his eyes fixed on the man's bulging blood vessels, and there was only one thought in his mind: bite it, pierce it, devour him...

    However, just as the fangs just rubbed against the man's neck, the next second When he was about to stab him, he was suddenly pulled by a force.

    In an instant, the world turned upside down, and the whole person was slammed into a 360-degree rotation over the shoulder with a super high degree of completion.