✿ Attention ✿

(Short imagine just for fun👍🏻)

It's currently 12 am and I'm sitting in my bed bored out of my mind. I wanna do something crazy and I don't know why. After a few minutes of deciding on what I should do I decide to go to my enemy's bar, Rafe Cameron.

We've been enemies for a while now and it's funny because we used to be best friends. In shorter words, people change and by people I mean Rafe.

I decide to put on a black dress with some black heels and some Smokey eyeshadow along with a bit of eyeliner. I grab my keys and walk out of my apartment heading to the bar.

I arrive 20 minutes later and walk in feeling eyes on me already. I barge past the guys offering me drinks and walk up to the bar. I know being here will get me in trouble but I could care less.

I grab the bartenders attention and order a few shots feeling better already. Tapping my fingers on the bar I take in my surroundings when my gaze catches an angry one. Of course it's Rafe and he doesn't look happy.

I grab one of the shots placed in front of me, I blow a kiss at Rafe before downing the drink. Wincing at the distasteful burn, my hand reaches out to grab the second shot but I feel the warmth of someone else's hand instead.

"Do you enjoy looking for trouble or are you just an idiot?" The familiar, deep voice murmurs against my ear as Rafe presses up behind me. I twist around so my lips gently graze his jaw. "Maybe I just want your attention" I reply.

"Funny" he says. His hand is still in mine so he pulls me away from the bar, through a hallway, and to his office.

He drags me in his office and the door shuts behind him. "You want my attention?" He asks tilting his head.

"You've got it all now."