✿ Found ✿

(AN: this is part 2 to kidnapped)

Rafe's POV

After they left with the lifeboat I felt anger coursing through my veins "FUCK" I say throwing my gun on the ground. Then I hear Rose "Rafe it's your father he's hurt" I instantly turn around and follow her inside of the boat. I open the door and see my dad on a bed all busted up.

I widen my eyes and walk up to him "who did this to you dad" he looks at me and shakes his head "where's Sarah" he croaks out. I roll my eyes, always thinking about Sarah. "She left, along with y/n and the other pogues. He widens his eyes and jolts up but groans in pain. I gently push him back down "You need rest"

He sighs but nods "Dad we need to get y/n back" "and Sarah" I roll my eyes yet again "yes her too" he nods "go find them" I smirk and go up to the men driving the boat. "Find Sarah and y/n I don't care how long it takes" one of the men looks up at me "but sir you said you wanted to go to your private island"

I slam my hand on the wall "Just do it!" He flinches and nods.

Y/n's POV

I feel the boat stop and open my eyes and stretch. "Everyone wake up we're here" John B says. I furrow my eyebrows and see an island "what's this John B" he shrugs "I kept driving until I saw an island." I then see everybody start to wake up and I hop out of the boat. JJ walks up to me "how are you" I look up at him and shrug. "Sorry about your scholarship" I smile at him "thanks" he nods and walks towards Kiara and I smirk, they would be a cute couple.

We all start a fire and talk about memories and laugh, just really having a great time. I look at the ocean taking in the view until I see a giant boat coming my way. I furrow my eyebrows and squint to see the boat name. I feel my heart drop to my stomach when I see the words 'Cameron'. "Guys!" Nobody answers and continues talking. I can feel myself shaking "Guys!" I scream louder and everyone looks at me.

I point towards the boat and everyone starts panicking. "What are they doing here!?" Kiara asks and Pope rolls his eyes "obviously to get Sarah and y/n back but how did they find us so quick?" John B tells us to follow him and we run following him. I start to lose my breath, man I'm out of shape. I take a minute to breathe and look up to see them all gone. I slowly look around "uh..guys?" No answer. I start to get worried, I'm in the woods all alone. I sit down on a log and feel tears come out of my eyes.

I close my eyes and sigh until I feel someone touch my shoulder. I jolt upwards and turn around to see...oh my god. "Hello my love"

"Rafe" I say in shock. "I'm so glad I found you" I look down and shake my head "how did you find us so quickly" he chuckles and grabs my chin and I flinch. "I have my ways" I start to cry and he wipes my tears "don't be afraid you know I would never hurt you." I nod and sigh. "If you come with me we could be unstoppable, I have the cross!" I furrow my eyebrows "I could make you a promise ring out of that cross, remember how you would always beg me to buy you a promise ring?" I look down thinking about a life with Rafe again.

He really was the sweetest and most caring boyfriend until I found out what he did, I didn't even let him explain, I just left. "I'll protect you with everything I have, you know I love you" I look back up at him "I-I love you too" he smiles with tears in his eyes and hugs me. I stand there in shock but slowly hug him back and he relaxes in my arms. I rub his back and stare in the distance thinking about what just happened.

"So are you coming with me?" I look down and sigh "If I come with you can you promise me something" his eyes lighten up and he nods quickly "yes, anything" I nod "You leave the pogues and Sarah alone" he scoffs "fine but Ward won't like this" I shrug and he lets out his hand and I grab it.

I'm only going with him to save the pogues and Sarah, right?