✿ Home ✿

I'm currently at my best friend Sarah's house. I love hanging out with Sarah but sometimes it sucks going to her house, her brother happens to be my ex-boyfriend, Rafe Cameron. People thought we would get married and have children because of how in love we were.

Word spread around fast on the breakup and people constantly flooded me with texts. That was definitely one of my lowest points in my life. I broke up with Rafe and I don't wanna talk about it.

I walk with Sarah to her room and see Rafes door open. I peak and see him in his bed on his phone. I really forgot how handsome he was. I didn't realize how long I was staring and we ended up making eye contact. He looked like he had been crying and I couldn't help but feel a pain in my chest. I sigh and break the eye contact and walk to Sarah's room.

She looks at me with her hands on her hips. I chuckle at at her posture and she shakes her head "What was that y/n?" I stop laughing and furrow my eyebrows "What do you mean" she scoffs "Don't play dumb I saw you staring at Rafe" i sigh "I was just curious not a big deal" "It is a big deal you were looking at him so in love" I look down and shrug.

She grabs my chin to make me look at her "I know you're still in love with him so why would you break up with him?" A tear slips out of my eye "He began to feel like home"  she sighs and wipes my tears. She opened her mouth to say something until I heard the voice I've been yearning to hear.

"That's why you broke up with me?" I turn around and see Rafe standing there with tears in his eyes. "Rafe I-" he walks in the room and Sarah nods and walks out. "I've been heartbroken for weeks because of you and you mean to tell me that you broke up with me because I began to feel like home!?" He yells at me, I shake my head "Stop yelling at me ok!?" He sighs "Rafe sit" he rolls his eyes but sits on Sarah's bed.

I crouch down to his level and grab his hands "When I fall in love I tend to push the person away" he wipes his tears "Why would you want to push me away?" I caress his cheek "I'm scared of love" he grabs my hands and kisses them. "I would never hurt you, I care about you so much and I've never been in more pain than these last few weeks" I sigh but smile knowing he cares.

"I've never felt this way about anyone before" I lean in and kiss him and he immediately kisses back. He pulls away and wipes my tears with his thumb "Pinky promise me you'll never leave me again angel" he says and puts out his pinky, I chuckle and grasp my pinky around his "I pinky promise"

Rafe is my home.