✿ In Another Lifetime My Love ✿

Today is the day. Today is Rafe and I's 1 year anniversary and I'm so excited. I've been working on his gift for months now and I really hope he likes it, it's a scrapbook of all our memories this past year. He makes me really happy and I'm excited to see what he got me.

I get dressed and ready assuming we're most likely going on a date, I look at my phone and don't see any messages from him, weird. He usually texts me every morning but whatever. I finish getting ready and decide to text him.

It's been about 20 minutes and he hasn't responded or even opened my message. I sigh and decide to just go to his house, maybe he's still sleeping. I grab my purse and car keys and head out the door, I check my phone again for any updates but he still hasn't opened it. I start driving to his house and 15 minutes later I arrive.

I step out of my car and see Rafe's car in the driveway. Clearly he didn't leave so he must be home. I walk up the steps and notice the front door slightly opened, I raise my eyebrows in confusion but walk in. I started to walk in and was about to call for Rafe but I looked down and saw red high heels placed on the stairs. I start to get worried and run up the stairs.

I slowly walk towards rafes room and see his door also slightly opened, I peek through the door and see Rafe but nobody else so I sigh in relief and walk in his room about to wake him up until I hear his bathroom door open. I jump startled, I look towards the door and see a blonde girl walking out with a towel around her body. I widen my eyes and so does she. I was about to ask her who she was until I heard a yawn come from Rafe. I look towards him and see him starting to wake up.

He looks at the blonde girl and smiles and I clear my throat. He snaps his head towards me and his smile drops. I tilt my head with tears in my eyes "Care to explain why this bitch is in here?" Rafe looks down in guilt and I scoff. "I seriously can't believe you would cheat on me, even on our anniversary!" I yell at him. He opened his mouth to say something but the girl chipped in. "I had no idea he had a girlfriend he told me he was single" I look towards her and sigh "it's not your fault" she smiles slightly and grabs her clothes.

She walks towards the door but stops and turns around to look at Rafe. She walks towards him and we both look at her in confusion. She raises her hand and slaps him across the face. I gasp and he holds his cheek and nods. "I deserved that" she walks towards me and rubs my arm and I give her a sad smile in return. She walks out and I look at Rafe.

"Baby I can explain, I went to toppers party last night you know the one you didn't want to go to." I roll my eyes but nod. "Anyways I got super drunk and I felt lonely without you by my side so I started talking to that girl and next thing you know-" I cut him off and say "yes I know what happened no need to go into detail" he sighs "I'm so sorry y/n I love you with all my heart and I mean it when I say I can't function without you." I roll my eyes and see he has tears in his eyes. I go towards his closet and start grabbing the clothes I left in there. He raises his eyebrows and gets up from the bed and walks towards me.

He grabs my hand to stop me from grabbing my clothes. I flinch at his touch and move my hand away from his grasp. I look in his eyes and see pain. "Y/n leave the clothes please I don't want you to leave me" I scoff "you seriously think I'm gonna stay with your sorry ass after you cheated on me!?" He flinches at my yelling knowing I never yell. "Just give me one more chance, I know I messed up but please I'll be better, I'll even go clean for you!" I look down thinking about it but I know my worth and I shake my head no. "I'm sorry Rafe but no more chances, you blew it"

I start to walk out but stop at the door and turn around to see him crying. I look at my ring finger and see the promise ring he gave me when he first told me he loved me. I tear up at the memory. I slide the ring off my finger and grab his hand. He looks down at my hand touching his and smiles thinking I forgave him. "I'll always love you Rafe, maybe in another life time we'll be together" I choke out. He frowns and notices the ring in his hand and widens his eyes. I give him a sad smile and finally have the courage to walk away from him.

  In another lifetime my love.