✿ Bet ✿

Hi, my name is y/n and I've basically been a pogue my whole life. I had an amazing relationship with my parents, until I started failing school and got fired from my job. They called me useless and kicked me out. I slept in my best friend John B's house for a while until I finally had the money to buy an apartment.

My life was really boring and depressing until I met Rafe. He came up to me randomly in the middle of school and we became great friends, after a few days he asked me out on my first ever date. It was really fun and he was such a gentleman. I even had my first kiss with him that day. We've now been dating for 2 months and I'm completely head over heels for him.

Today's his birthday and I wanted to surprise him with a cake. I can't find him so I go up to his best friend Topper. "Hey topper do you know where Rafe is?" Topper turns around and gives me a bright smile "yeah he's in the gym" I nod and thank him and make my way towards the gym.

I open the doors quickly and see Rafe with his friends. I smile and make my way towards them until I hear Rafe and stop in my tracks and feel my heart drop to my stomach "yeah bro I don't even love her" and they all laugh. "You won the bet like a month ago why are you still even dating y/n?" One of his friends say and I feel tears come out of my eyes.

"I don't know" Rafe says and looks down. I drop the present and Rafe and his friends look at me. "Wow" is all I have the courage to say and Rafe walks up to me with wide eyes "no y/n" he whispers realizing I heard the whole thing. I go to walk away and Rafe grabs my arm. "Rafe let go" he shakes his head "I didn't mean any of it" I scoff "Am I a bet, am I a fucking bet!?" I yell at him with tears in my eyes. (She's all that reference😉)

He looks down and shrugs. I yank my arm away "please don't do this to your next girlfriend, I wouldn't even want my enemy to feel this kind of pain" he looks up at me with tears in his eyes "is this it for us?" I look down "I guess so" I say and walk out the gym ignoring his screaming of my name.

I get home sobbing on my bed until I hear a knock. I open my apartment door and see my landlord "hi y/n I'm so sorry but I regret to inform you that you're being evicted and must move out in within 10 days." I look up at him and nod and he sends me an apologetic smile. I close the door and sob even more.

I guess I'm just unlucky.