✿ Be Careful ✿

(TW)

My boyfriend Rafe Cameron had hit me a few days ago and begged me to forgive him and that it was an accident, I didn't know what to think and panicked and told his father, Ward.

After I told Ward Rafe has been flooding my phone with calls, voicemails, and texts. My best friend JJ has been helping me a lot through this and told me I should talk to him about what happened, so I finally texted Rafe back.

I skip down the stairs to see JJ on the couch watching tv. "JJ I'm going to go meet Rafe, I'll see you later" JJ turns towards me and smiles "okay y/n be careful" I nod and wave and walk out the door.

I make it to the boats and wait for Rafe to arrive, I go on my phone until I hear footsteps and look up to see Rafe. He had an angry look on his face and I fidget with my rings nervously. "We need to talk about something important y/n" he says sternly and I nod "what about?" He scoffs "I think you know what it's about" I furrow my eyebrows at him and he rolls his eyes.

"It's about you and JJ" he says and I look down. "What did we do" I murmur. He starts to get frustrated "oh so first you tell my dad I hit you when I told you I didn't mean to, and my dad hits me then you ignore my calls and say you don't know what I'm talking about!?" A tear slips out of my eye "I-I'm sorry" he starts to get more mad and runs at me and I try running but he grabs me.

"Y/n stop running!" He says shaking me holding onto my elbows. I start sobbing and he drags me towards a barrel of water. I look down and widen my eyes trying to pry myself off of him "Rafe stop please!" He stares at me with tears in his eyes "why? You would let me fry" I shake my head and he pushes my head into the water.

I try screaming help but he puts my head back into the water and I slap his arms trying to get him to stop, but it's no use. I start to close my eyes knowing this is it until I open my eyes and cough out water and see JJ standing over me "y/n omg thank god!" I cough out some more water and look around confused "wh-what how?"

JJ strokes my back "I knocked him out and gave you mouth to mouth" JJ says looking down. I look over and see Rafe on the floor I sigh in relief and wrap JJ in a tight hug "thank you so much" JJ hugs me back "it's my fault I shouldn't have told you to go see him" I smile at JJ and rest my head on his shoulder.

I can't believe Rafe tried to kill me.