✿ Pacify Her ✿

(TW: guns, murder, and blood.)

(AN: this imagines a little different than the ones I usually write😟😭)

So how do I start off? Ah yes, I'm Y/n y/l/n and I'm dating Rafe Cameron. We're both murderers, but we're in love. Everyone in obx knew the murderer Rafe was so we left, although everyone thinks I'm just a innocent girl but little do they know, I'm the complete opposite. I'm currently at our cabin waiting for Rafe to come home. I'm reading a book until I'm rudely interrupted by a knock.

I close the book and groan in annoyance and open the door. "Hey ba-" I see some blonde chick at the door. I roll my eyes "what do you want blondie" she chuckles "So this is the girl" I furrow my eyebrows, "Pardon?" She shakes her head "Where are my manners, I'm Mackenzie Carson" she lets out her hand for me to shake but I just stare at it and look back up at her.

She chuckles and puts her hand away, "Why are you here?" She smiles "Well I'm here to see Rafe but from the looks of it, it seems he's not home" I roll my eyes "Why would you be here for Rafe" she tsks and shakes her head, "So he didn't tell you?" I start to get worried and shake my head "Tell me what?"

She opens her mouth to say something but she gets interrupted. "Mackenzie?" I look behind her and see Rafe. She turns around "Oh Rafey you're here!" I scoff at the nickname and make eye contact with him. "Who's this?" I say bitterly. Rafe looks down guilt plastered on his face. She turns her attention back to me "I'm his girlfriend" she says and smirks. I widen my eyes "But I'm his girlfriend." She walks in the house and nudges me with her shoulder and turns around and stares at me with a smirk on her face "Exactly, you weren't enough for him so that's why he has 2"

I look at Rafe and he looks at me guilty and mouths 'I'm sorry' I wipe my tears and scoff and look back at her. "Stay away from things that aren't yours!" I yell at her and she laughs "But was he yours if he wanted me so bad?" I glare at her and look at Rafe. "Pacify her, she's getting on my nerves!" He shakes his head "But I love her" I scoff, "You don't love her, stop lying with those words!" I say while crying.

I reach down to my pants and slightly lift them up and grab my gun from my sock. I turn the gun to her head and she widens her eyes "Rafe help!" I smirk and close my eyes and sigh in content and pull the trigger. I hear Mackenzie screaming and I open my eyes to see Rafe on the floor bleeding out. I widen my eyes but remember what he did to me. I shake my head and crouch down to him knowing he's still alive "Should've chosen me Rafey" I say mocking Mackenzie's nickname. He coughs and tears escape his eyes. I check his pulse and it's stopped.

I close his eyes and look up at Mackenzie to see her crying and shaking. "Please don't do this!" I scoff and shoot her with no hesitation. I crouch down to her level and put a strand of hair behind her ear. "Stay away from things that aren't yours" I whisper and kiss her cheek and close her eyes too. I get up and dust myself off and look at their bodies together, I chuckle and grab my jacket and Rafes keys from his pocket and go to his car. I drive away and decide to go back to outer banks and tell everyone how the murderer Rafe Cameron kidnapped me and killed my best friend Mackenzie Carson.

If he won't pacify her, I will.