✿ Happy Again ✿

(AN: this is part 2 to "Heart")

As I run out the classroom sobbing I can't help but think I made the wrong choice, why the fuck did I just tell Rafe I didn't want to be friends anymore. I'm such an idiot, I need him. I sigh and slow down trying to catch my breath considering class starts in 1 minute.

I begin walking to class with my head down and my heart beating quick knowing I have this class with Rafe, I literally have all my classes with Rafe it's like I can't escape him. I walk in with my head down feeling eyes on me and I know it's Rafe but I can't look at him because if I do I'll cry again.

I sit next to my best friend Jordan and she pats my back giving me a bright smile. I give her a small smile in return and listen to the teacher until I feel something hit my back. I turn around to see a note on the floor with my name written on it. I furrow my eyebrows and open it 'Please meet me in the same classroom after class we really need to talk. -Rafe' I widen my eyes and look over at him and he gives me a sad look.

I turn back around, I guess I will. The bell rings and I instantly look over at Rafe and he nods to the exit door of the classroom. I walk towards him and he gives me a sad smile and leads me towards the same classroom I ended our friendship in, this won't be awkward at all. He leads me in opening the door for me and I mutter a 'thanks' walking in.

I look at him waiting for him to start and he places his backpack down sitting on the desk "Why?" He says and I look at him confused "what?" He looks down "why don't you want to be my friend, did I do something? Did you do something? Am I not good enough? Did I-" I cut him off from his rambling "no.." he looks up at me "no?" I sigh tears beginning to form in my eyes again.

"You didn't do anything, I just won't be able to see you with that girl everyday knowing the truth." I choke out and fiddle with my rings, something I do when I'm nervous. Rafe gets up from the desk and walks very close to me "what truth?" He says and I look up at him "I love you Rafe, more than a friend and I know you're with someone and I respect that so you don't ever have to talk to me again I understa-" I get cut off with Rafe smashing his lips against mine.

I melt into the kiss wrapping my arms around his neck and him wrapping his arms around my waist. I widen my eyes realizing he has a girlfriend. "You jerk!" I say and push him. He furrow his eyebrows "What, You didn't like it?" "No I did but you have a girlfriend!" I say grabbing my backpack heading for the door. "I broke up with her." He says and I stop and turn around "what?" He walks up to me and grabs my hand "after you left me I realized I couldn't live without you and I love you more than anything"

I smile and he pulls me in for another kiss.

I'm happy again.