✿ Jealous ✿

I was currently at the one and only toppers house for a party. I was really having a good time and laughing around until Rafe had to ruin it. Rafe and I have been dating for 5 months now and he loves pissing me off on purpose. He constantly does such stupid shit to tick me off.

I was drinking a beer while talking to Sarah and topper until I heard everybody chant "Kiss!" I turn around to see what's going on and see Rafe kissing some brunette chick. I roll my eyes, technically it's cheating but I know he did it to make me mad and that it didn't mean anything to him.

He looks at me while he's kissing her and winks. I glare at him and push my beer into Toppers chest and he groans in pain but nonetheless holds it. As I'm walking away Sarah grabs my arm, "Y/n don't do anything stupid" I give her a fake smile and nod and she lets go of my arm.

I drop my smile and walk towards JJ maybank, the boy Rafe hates the most. Which is exactly why he's my target. Wanna know why Rafe hates him so much? JJ is practically in love with me and always tries to flirt with me, as attractive as the boy is I don't see that working. Rafe hates when he flirts with me.

I walk up behind JJ and tap his shoulder. He stops his conversation with I believe a girl named Kiara. He turns around and his eyes light up at the sight of me. I roll my eyes but my fake smile remains. "Y/n?"

"Hey JJ!" He furrows his eyebrows. "What are you doing here?" I start to get touchy and JJ notices and I notice him begin to blush. This is gonna be easier than I thought. I turn around to make sure Rafe is watching and as I thought he is.

Rafe glares at me and I wink at him and turn around to look back at JJ. "Don't freak out" I say while leaning in. He widens his eyes and I passionately kiss him. He stiffens in shock but kisses back and grabs my waist. I put my arms around his neck and he pulls me closer. It was starting to get heated until I couldn't feel his lips anymore. I open my eyes to see Rafe pushing JJ away from me.

"What the hell man!?" JJ pats off his shirt and glares at Rafe. Rafe doesn't even look at JJ and keeps his glare on me. I gulp slightly threatened at his stare. I stare at him back awkwardly until he grabs my arm tightly and drags me to the inside of toppers house. "Rafe let go you're hurting me!" He only tightens his grip on my arm and I hiss at the pain. He drags me to toppers room and pushes me inside and locks the door.

I rub my arm and see his handprint on my arm. I look up at him "Rafe what's your problem!?" I yell at him. He scoffs, "My problem? Why were you kissing that dirty pogue!?" I scoff "You're seriously gonna be mad at me when I saw you kissing that girl" he rolls his eyes "Oh for fucksake it was a dare!" I squint my eyes at him "doesn't mean you had to do it!" He steps closer to me and I step back from him.

I keep backing up until I hit the wall and can't anymore. He smirks at my fear and looks into my eyes "Were you jealous angel?" I widen my eyes "N-no" he chuckles at my flustered state. "I know you were angel don't lie." He pushes a strand of my hair behind my ear. I swat his hand away and poke my fingers at his chest "I think you were the jealous one Rafey" he scoffs at the nickname. "I wasn't and don't call me that" I chuckle and he glares at me, "Then why did you look like you wanted to kill JJ and interrupt our amazing kiss" he clenches his jaw at my compliment of the kiss and puts his hands on the wall on each side of me making me clear my throat and stare at him in fear.

"Watch your mouth angel, you're mine" I stare at him and he kisses me aggressively I stand there in shock and was about to touch his hair when I realized what was happening until he slapped my hand away and pulled away from the kiss. "y/n y/l/n, I own you" he says and winks at me and walks away leaving me in shock and flustered.