✿ Strangers Again ✿

Hi my name is y/n and I'm currently dating Rafe Cameron. We've been dating for 3 years now, I met him 5 years ago when I first moved here and he absolutely hated me. I have no idea why but he would always bully me. One day I asked him why and he completely broke down telling me all his problems. Who would've thought Rafe Cameron breaking down would've lead us here.

I'm in love with him so much. My friends try to tell me he's a murderer but I know my Rafe would never. I know John B did it and I'm glad he's in jail for what he did to Peterkin. I wake up at 6 am and rub my eyes and look over and don't see Rafe. I furrow my eyebrows knowing he usually sleeps in. I get up and go downstairs for some water for my dry throat. As I'm pouring water I hear voices at the front of the house. Me being the nosy bitch I am I walk towards the front of the house.

I put my ear up to the window and make out the voices who I believe is Rafe and Ward. "Dad who's body is that, dad w-who's" I widen my eyes and look out the window and see a body laying in the back of Wards truck. I cover my mouth so I don't scream and get caught. "Rafe I had to he knew you killed peterkin and he was gonna blackmail us I had too." I gasp and try to hold in my sob. I run upstairs and start packing my stuff.

I can't believe he lied to me and manipulated me into thinking he was innocent. God I told off my friends for him, I even yelled at my parents for him and got kicked out. I don't know where I'm gonna go but I can't stay in a slaughter house. I finish packing and walk downstairs. As I'm about to open the back door I hear the voice I used to love hearing. "Y/n where are you going?" I slowly turn around and make eye contact with Rafe. I wipe my tears and look down. He furrows his eyebrows and tries to hug me.

I push him back "Don't touch me!" He shows me a hurt expression and I almost feel bad. "My love are you okay?" I shake my head at him and sniff "I know what you did Rafe" I choke out in a whisper. He widens his eyes and his body goes limp. I walk towards him "how could you lie to me?" "My love-" I push him back, "how could you let me do all those things to my parents and friends when you were the one who did it this entire time!?" I scream at him. He flinches at my screaming and starts to cry, "my love I know what I did but that's in the past I'm a better person now I swear." I shake my head and scoff.

"No Rafe if you were a better person you wouldn't lie to me." He goes to hug me again but I push him away. "Never speak to me again you murderer!" I open the back door and run out as fast as my legs can take me.

From strangers to friends, friends into lovers, and strangers again.