✿ Could've Had It All ✿

Long story short, everyone in outer banks thinks John B, Sarah, and I are dead from the storm, what they don't know is that all 3 of us actually survived. Ok now that that's covered let's move on to right now. Wheezie texted Sarah some information about a meeting and now Sarah, John B, and I are trying to sabotage Ward and Rafe from leaving with the gold. A few people are helping us alongside with us and our new friend Cleo. (queen)

We currently have Wards truck stopped and all of us run towards a truck so we can get out of there until we get stopped "Sarah!?" We all turn around to see ward staring at Sarah. "Shit" I hear Sarah say. "Y/n?" I widen my eyes and look over to see Rafe. He has tears in his eyes and I couldn't help but feel bad. I practically chose John B and Sarah over my own boyfriend, well ex-boyfriend now I assume.

"Sarah oh my god you're alive!" Ward yells with tears in his eyes. Rafe and I are still staring at each other like it's just us two and nobody else. "You're alive, and didn't tell me" I feel tears coming out of my eyes and mouth the words 'I'm sorry'. I finally look away and see ward coming towards Sarah. "Stay away from me!"

Ward steps back and puts his hands up in surrender "I'm sorry I just can't believe my baby is alive!" I look over at John B "get Sarah in the truck now" John B grabs her and brings her towards the truck until I hear a gunshot. I flinch and instantly duck down. I feel around my body and don't feel any pain so I guess that's a good sign. I look back up to see Rafe holding a gun with glassy eyes and notice he's shaking.

"Rafe?" I say confused that he would try to shoot me. "I would never hurt you y/n" he says practically reading my mind. "Don't listen to him!" John B says from the drivers seat. "Come on y/n we have to go!" I hear Sarah say from the passengers seat. I nod and look at Rafe one last time and smile with tears in my eyes. "We could've had it all" Rafe says and I sigh. I see more trucks coming and dash towards the backseat and close my door, I hear Ward scream "Sarah don't leave with them!" then I hear Rafe yell "You're all cowards!"

John B instantly starts driving and I can't help but think Rafe was right. We were so in love and I just left him, without saying anything. And he thought I was dead for 3 months, I can't imagine how that must've felt. I would be so heartbroken and now I can't feel anything but guilt. But yet again, maybe it's better this way, Rafe killed peterkin and blamed John B. I get pulled out of my thoughts when I hear John B "Sarah what's wrong?"

I furrow my eyebrows and lean forward to see Sarah holding on to her stomach with a shocked expression on her face.

"I've been shot"