✿ Enemy ✿

(AN: Yikes, you can tell this imagine is rushed but I made this at 2 am and I was bored)

Rafe Cameron and I have been enemy's for as long as I can remember. We never got along and would always insult each other, but it only got worse. Rafe choked me one day, I was shocked that he would physically hurt me, I ended up being able to push him off and run home luckily but I wanted revenge. So I tried to shoot him but failed.

We've been trying to kill each other for months now, he usually does things that will hurt me the most when he struggles to kill me, I had to pay him 5k in exchange for my mother. So I kidnapped his father that's he's so fucking obsessed with and asked for 10k. You always gotta be one step ahead of Rafe or you won't survive.

I hate him but I will admit, he's a very smart guy when he wants to be. Here I am at a fancy masquerade ball, wack. Im dancing with this random boy I met a few hours ago until I see Rafe walk towards the balcony. I let go of the boys hands and nod at him and he does the same. I slowly walk towards the balcony so Rafe doesn't hear me.

He's smoking a cigarette while leaning over the edge. I grab my knife from my shoe and run towards him and put it to his neck. I see Rafe's body stiffen and he slowly turns around and I still have my knife to his neck.

"Ah y/n what a pleasant surprise" he says rolling his eyes. I furrow my eyebrows "touché" he scoffs and makes eye contact with me. I soften at his blue piercing eyes and feel myself get weak. "You know I've always loved you y/n" I widen my eyes and drop the knife "w-what really?" he chuckles at me "no" and then I hear a gunshot and see nothing but black.

(Rafe's POV)

"You know I've always loved you" I say while staring at her. I feel her drop the knife from my neck and I sigh of relief. "W-what really?" She says in shock. "No" I say. Lie, huge lie. Then I hear a gunshot and see her drop to the ground. "Y/n!?" I kneel down and pull her on my lap and put my hand over her wound so she doesn't bleed out. I look up to see my best friend Barry, the man I trusted the most. "You were taking to long to kill her man, figured I would do you a favor and kill her for you"

I shake my head at Barry with tears in my eyes "I love her!" Barry scoffs "you're incapable of love Rafe don't lie to yourself" he says and walks away, I choke out a sob and look down at y/n and whisper in her ear hoping she's still alive "please angel hold on for me, don't leave me" I say wiping her hair out of her face and kissing her forehead. I shakily grab my phone from my pocket and dial 911 "Please help someone's been shot"

I've been trying to kill her for months, but yet the thought of her dieing kills me.