✿ Bonnie And Clyde ✿

As Rafe and I are running from the cops I can't help but look at Rafe and just adore him.  How did I get so lucky?  We keep running and it's a dead end.  "Shit!" Rafe says and I start to panic.

"Rafe what do we do!?" I ask frantically and Rafe just looks at me cupping my cheeks. "Do you trust me?"  I stare at him and nod "y-yes of course I do!" And Rafe smiles pressing his lips against mine.  "Put your hands up!" We hear and turn around to see we are surrounded.

I look at Rafe and he just smiles at me and grabs my hand dragging us to the edge of the mountain.  I look down and gulp, that is a long drop.  Rafe hand tightens on mine and I look at him "I love you y/n."  "I love you more Rafe"

Rafe let's go of my hand and jumps and I gasp. "Rafe no!"  As he falls he looks at me smiling and I see him mouth "jump" I widen my eyes but trust him and look behind me to see all the cops shocked at Rafe jumping.  "Fuck you all" I say and jump hearing all the cops screaming "no!"

I close my eyes as I fall letting the wind fall through my hair.  I feel myself drop but it's not painful.  I open my eyes and see myself on a mattress and prop myself on my elbows looking forward to see Rafe with his hand out "See what happens when you trust me?" He says with a smirk and I giggle grabbing his hand running off with him hearing the cops say "how the hell did they do that!?"

I smirk running off with Rafe and can't help but think. "How did you do that?" Rafe stops running and looks at me and pressed his lips against mine "You trusted me and that's all that matters" I smile at him and nod until I hear a gunshot and see his smile fade and him drop onto me as I struggle to hold him.  "Rafe no please!" He falls down and I drop to my knees holding onto him tears streaming down my eyes.

"Rafe please don't leave me I can't do this alone."  Rafe smiles at me and caresses my cheek "I love you more than anything, stay for me okay? Don't do anything s-stupid" he starts to stutter and I notice his breathing slowing down.  "You know I can't do that, I can't live without you!" I say sobbing.  "Please y/n live for me do the things I couldn't do with you, promise me."

I sigh and nod "I promise" I say and Rafe smiles and closes his eyes and I break down leaning my head into his chest.  "You have the right to remain silent anything you say will be put against you in the court of law!"  I let go of Rafe and stand up ready to give up until I remember something.  I reach in my pockets and grab a flashbang.  I look at the cops and smirk "this is for Rafe" I say and drop the flashbang and run off.

2 years later

As I run out of the bank I can't help but think about Rafe and how he made me promise to do the things he couldn't do with me.  I smile and whisper to myself  "this is for you Rafe."

We were Bonnie and Clyde.