✿ All In Your Head ✿

(AN: this will be written in Rafe's POV)

2 months ago the love of my life y/n y/l/n died, because of me. My father Ward told me if I didn't break up with y/n he would kill her, apparently she was distracting me from what's important. That's because she was, she helped me get the voices out of my head and she gave me the help I needed, she was my cure.

I told my dad I would but I just couldn't, it was to hard so I just pretended I did. Y/n had no clue the danger I was putting her in and I was selfish for that. Ward ended up finding out when he noticed me sneaking out and followed me to the beach. He saw me and y/n kiss and he flipped out. I tried to explain to him but he wouldn't listen to me, next thing you know he shot her.

I tried saving her, it wasn't enough. And now because of my selfishness she's gone, for good. I feel numb without her, I can't eat and I can't sleep. I've lost so much weight and I always have eye bags. I'm now at toppers house to try and at-least move on. "Y/n's death is making you look terrible bro" I look up at him and scoff "I could care less I was just using her, I don't miss her" topper chuckles and takes a sip of his beer and I look down.

Then I hear a voice, a girl voice. "You can pretend you don't miss me" i shoot up from my seat. "I'll be right back topper" topper nods and I walk out of his room. "You can pretend you don't care" I put my hands up to my head and I whisper "get out of my head y/n."

"All you wanna do is kiss me" I feel myself start to shake and start sweating. I wipe the sweat off my forehead "go away y/n!" I scream falling to the floor holding onto my head. "But what a shame I'm not there" I start sobbing and hold onto my knees and rock back and forth "it will go away soon" I whisper to myself, the voices usually go away after some time, I just have to wait.

"I'm not going anywhere Rafey." I slap my head "leave me alone!" Topper then comes out of the room "yo Rafe you okay?" I look up at him and he notices my state "should I call 911?" He says looking at me worriedly. I don't answer him and look down "It's your fault I died Rafe" I start biting my nails "N-no I didn't mean to!" Topper runs back into his room "I'm sorry y/n" I whisper. Topper comes back out "I called 911, you need help" I look up at topper and close my eyes in exhaustion.

"We'll be together soon Rafe"