✿ Ay Qué Delicia ✿

(AN: decided to finally make a happy imagine since I keep making sad ones🥰)

I run through the field laughing hand in hand with my boyfriend Rafe Cameron. We've been together for 4 years now and I couldn't be happier. We both laugh as we trip and land on the flowers, I stare at him as he pushes a strand of hair behind my ear. "What" I say, my laughing dieing down.

"Hm?" He says and looks up at me. I chuckle "why are you staring at me like that?" I notice Rafe beginning to blush and I can't help but start laughing. "What?" He says with wide eyes, "is there something on my face?" I shake my head but smile at him "No, you're blushing!" I say and poke my fingers at his blushing cheeks.

Rafe chuckles "oh you little-" he starts to tickle me and I try to push him away "s-stop!" I say laughing. "Apologize for laughing at me!" Rafe says with a smile while tickling me. "O-ok I'm sorry!" I struggle to say in between my laughter. Rafe stops tickling me and I slap his arm "ouch" he says and rubs his arm jokingly.

I roll my eyes and Rafe wraps his arms around my waist. "It's funny how we've been dating for 4 years and you still make me blush" I look up at him and wrap my arms around his neck and he brings me closer to him. "I love you" I whisper staring at his lips. "I love you more" he says and presses our lips together.

He pulls away and we rest our foreheads against each other. "I need to ask you something" Rafe says and backs up from me. I furrow my eyebrows "what is it?" Rafe reaches in his pocket "you know I love you more than anything right?" I chuckle and nod "of course" Rafe looks down and smiles "And I want to spend the rest of my life with you." I start to get confused "Rafe what are you saying?"

Rafe goes down on one knee and I cover my mouth in shock. "N-no" I say in disbelief with tears forming in my eyes. Rafe grabs my hand and looks up at me also with tears in his eyes. "I can't imagine my future with anyone else but you angel, I love you to the moon and back." I smile at him and feel my heart beating out of my chest. "Su sonrisa, su carita, sus manitas, ay que delicia" I start tearing up more by hearing Rafe sing our song since we were children. "You remembered" I say smiling. "Of course, how could I forget"

"Y/n y/l/n will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?" Rafe says with hope in his eyes. "Yes!" I say excitedly and Rafe instantly gets up and hugs me. I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist and Rafe spins me around, us both laughing. Rafe slides the ring on my finger and I stare at the diamond ring in awe. "Thank you" Rafe whispers and I kiss his cheek. "For what?" Rafe looks at me "For not giving up on me like everyone else." Rafe says with tears in his eyes. I wipe his tears and say,

"You're my forever, I'll never give up on you"