✿ Mine ✿

(AN: You are popes sister in this one)

As Pope, JJ, John B, and I are hiding behind a bush spying on the Cameron's we all see Sarah go inside. "Sarah!" I whisper yell. "No don't go inside." Pope says and we all shake our heads. "We said don't go in the house" JJ says looking over at John B. "Do the bird call!" I say and John B puts his hands to his mouth attempting to make a bird call. (it was terrible)

"That's not what a bird sounds like!" Pope says and I can't help but chuckle at how bad it is. "What's that a dieing chicken?" I look down and shake my head and John B gets up until an old man in a golf cart shows up. I sigh "great" and walk up to next to John B along with JJ and Pope.

"Can I help you?" The man says we all put our hands up "sir it's not what it looks like" JJ says and I nod frantically "y'all are on the wrong side of the island." We all go down on our knees "sir can I just talk to you for a minute? Just to explain." JJ says and Pope and I look at each other and furrow our eyebrows.

"No I got this" JJ whispers to us noticing our confusion. "We are Ward Cameron's yard workers sir, we were just waiting for our yard associate ja-Tommy to get back to plant flowers for Mr.Cameron's memorial." The old man looks at JJ and nods "keep talking."

JJ goes on a whole rant about Ward blah blah, I kinda just spaced out for a while until Pope nudges my arm and I look at him "Right y/n?" Pope says to me and I honestly have no idea what he's talking about but I just agree. "Right!" I say with a smile.

We all get up and start talking nice to the old man hoping at this point he'll just go away. JJ starts pushing him away gently "we'll be quiet we're just gonna finish up here" "sorry to bother you." Pope says and the old man gets back inside his golf cart and I sigh in relief. He drives off and we all wave "have a good night sir!" I say and give a fake smile.

"Let's go!" JJ says and jumps over the wall along with Pope, John B, and I. We see Rafe get inside the truck that has the cross and start to drive off. I can't let him take my family's cross. I run off and hop on the back of the truck struggling to hold on. "Y/n no!" Pope yells at me and JJ and John B tell me to come back but I just ignore them and hold onto the truck.

Rafe stops the truck at the swamp and I jump down hiding behind a nearby tree and see him take out a body. I gasp and cover my mouth tears in my eyes. Rafe throws the body in the river and a crocodile eats the body. I walk towards Rafe slowly and Rafe turns around quickly with his fists up. I flinch back and Rafe widens his eyes at the sight of me.

"Y/n?" Rafe says and puts his fists down. I look at him and look at the body behind him. "So this is what you do now? You just kill people?" I say with glossy eyes and Rafe looks down. "I didn't kill him." Rafe says and looks back up at me. "But you did kill peterkin." I say and Rafe looks at me nodding biting his cheek. "I believed you would never do such a thing for a long time Rafe, I always said to myself you would never do such a thing."

Rafe looks at me with glossy eyes "I miss you, I miss what we had." Rafe was my boyfriend for 4 years until he broke up with me a few months ago and never said why, he just avoided me. "You broke up with me Rafe!" I say yelling at him and he sniffles and nods "I know..I know but I never stopped loving you and honestly I don't think I ever will." He says and I soften at his words. "I miss the Rafe I fell in love with" I say and walk closer to him our lips inches apart.

Rafe looks down at me tears streaming down his eyes. "What happened to you?" I say moving the hair out of his face and sighing. I turn away from him and begin to walk off until I feel him grab my arm and spin me around my chest colliding with his. "The Rafe you fell in love with is still here, I promise." He says and presses our lips together. I know I should pull away but I can't bring myself too.

We pull away after a while and I chuckle wiping my lips. "My brothers gonna kill me!" I say and put my hands up to my head. Rafe looks at his watch and mumbles "shit." I look up at him and he caresses my cheek "I have to go but come with me please, we can be the way we used to be and we'll have your family's cross and we can be unstoppable again!" Rafe says hope in his eyes.

I shake my head tears in my eyes placing my hand over his "you know I can't." I whisper and he nods also with tears in his eyes "I understand." He drops his hand from my cheek "do you need a ride?" He asks and I just shake my head looking down. "I'll call kiara." I say and he wipes his tears nodding and walking to his truck but not before saying

"You'll always be mine y/n y/l/n."