✿ Cry If I Want To ✿

(AN: Kiara slander in this one sorry, love ya Kiara😭)

It's my birthday today! All my friends and my boyfriend are coming over to my house in 2 hours for my party. I spent hours decorating it and I'm so proud of the outcome.

2 hours later and it starts filling up and my best-friend Kiara comes. I squeal and jump in her arms and she chuckles and catches me. "Happy birthday y/n!" I pull away from the hug and grin "Thanks boo" she nods and walks off to the gift table to put my present down.

Then I see Rafe. He smiles at me and opens his arms and I run to them. He wraps his arms around my waist and whispers in my ear "Happy birthday my love" I get chills and kiss him on the lips and he pulls away from the hug and also goes to the gift table.

I walk away to greet some people and start to miss Rafe. I search around and see he's still at the gift table but with Kiara. I raise my eyebrows and look down to see their holding hands. Why was he holding her hand when he's supposed to be mine? I walk over to them and tap Rafes shoulder. He immediately lets go of Kiaras hand and looks at me and grins.

I glare at him and he goes to kiss me but I push him back in the chest with my finger. I point between them "what was that" Kiara looks down and Rafe chuckles "nothing babe don't worry let's go dance" he grabs my hand but I yank it away with tears in my eyes. He scoffs, "y/n there's no point in crying" I shake my head at him "it's my party and I'll cry if I want to" he rolls his eyes.

I look at Kiara "If he won't explain why don't you" Kiara looks up from the floor and stares at me then looks at Rafe. "I'm sorry Rafe" I scoff and Rafe looks down. She touches my shoulder and I slap her hand off and she sighs "Rafe and I have been well um talking" I tilt my head "What do you mean talking"

"Well-" Rafe cuts her off with the clap of his hands "come on y/n it's your party let's go have fun" I look at him and shake my head "let her finish" Rafe sighs and Kiara continues "We slept together y/n" I gulp and start to cry. "But I promise it meant nothing" I slap Kiara across the face and she gasps and holds her cheek. "You were my best friend" I say with my voice cracking.

At this point everyone was looking at us and Kiara was more than embarrassed knowing that everyone now knows she slept with her best friends boyfriend. I look at Rafe and he tries to touch me but I push him. "My love I swear it was a mistake I love you" I scoff and slap him too. Everyone oo's and some people are even recording. I look towards the crowd and I want revenge, I don't care if this is petty.

I raise my arms up still crying and yell "You all better hide your boyfriends, Kiara the slut might take them!" Kiara starts crying and gasps at my nickname for her. Kiara would always be called that and I would always stick up for her but not anymore. Turns out she really is one. Rafe grabs my arm with tears in his eyes "that's enough y/n"

I glare at him and splash my drink in his face, "you can have her, we're done now get the fuck out of my house" Kiara starts sobbing and runs out but Rafe stays in his spot. I walk closer to him and glare at him "Are you slow? I said get out" he looks down and nods and whispers "I'll always love you" I scoff and he walks out.

I look at the crowd and wipe my tears and put on a fake smile "Back to partying everyone!" Everyone woo's and goes back to what they're doing but most of them just stand there in shock of what they just witnessed. I fill up my cup and drink my sadness away.

You would cry to if it happened to you.