✿ Him & I ✿

Rafe Cameron, kook prince and aka my boyfriend. We've been dating for 8 months and going strong. Well kind of, Rafe gets flirted with a lot and not just by girls. I know Rafe is straight so the boys don't really bother me but the girls irritate me to the extreme.

Especially his girl best friend Paige. She's an absolute dingus and she's such a bitch. Rafe doesn't know her true colors but I do, behind closed doors she'll tease me and say Rafe doesn't want me or he's using me and half the time she'll even say he's gonna leave me for her.

I don't tell Rafe the things she says because they've been friends since they were baby's, I don't wanna ruin their friendship even though I hate her. Speaking of the devil, Rafe and I had a date planned but of course she had to ruin it and ask to tag along. I tried convincing Rafe to say no but he always falls for her traps and he said yes.

Here I am sitting on the couch watching titanic with them and sitting next to Rafe. I see Paige lean her head on Rafe's shoulder and he leans his head on hers. I roll my eyes and grab the popcorn bowl and storm to the kitchen. I grab more popcorn from the cabinet and microwave it. I hear chuckling behind me and I groan in annoyance and turn around to see Paige.

"Does Rafey and I's relationship bother you y/n?" I glare at her "Not in the slightest" I say and turn back around. "He would choose me over you any day" I turn around and scoff at her "I am his, and he is mine, in the end, it's him and I." She tsks at my words and shakes her head "Let me prove it then" I lean my head forwards indicating for her to prove it.

She kneels down and clutches her knee "Ow!" I furrow my eyebrows at her and see Rafe running in. "Paige what's wrong!?" She smirks "Y/n kicked me!" I widened my eyes "Y/n why would you do that?" I put my hands up in surrender "I didn't!" Rafe shakes his head at me and helps Paige get up.

I feel tears come out of my eyes "So you believe her over me?" Paige smiles at my words and Rafe looks down. I scoff and rush out the kitchen and grab my jacket and car keys. "Y/n where are you going?" I turn around and I feel nothing but anger coursing through my veins "this friendship" I say pointing between Rafe and Paige "isn't normal and it's pissing me off, you choose her over your own girlfriend and I'm sick of it" Rafe shakes his head "I don't choose her over you" I scoff "Whenever she needs you, you rush over to her and kick me to the curb and you believed her over me"

Rafe looks at Paige and she gives him a fake frown. "I'm not gonna be a third wheel in my own relationship anymore, we're done" Rafe widens his eyes and rushes towards me and grabs my arm to prevent me from walking away. I pull my arm away aggressively, "y/n I'll stop being her friend, I'll do whatever you want just please don't leave me" I soften at his words but shake my head "I know that if I forgive you, in the end you'll run back to her in a heartbeat after a few days"

"No I'll cut her out of my life I swear" Paige scoffs "Rafe are you serious, we've been friends since we were baby's and she's obviously manipulating you for your money" I glare at her "No that's exactly what your doing" Rafe sighs "can you two stop fighting for once" I glare at him "Me or her?" He looks at me and sighs "y/n-"

"No me or her, pick now" I look at Paige and she smirks and I know right then and there he's most likely gonna choose her. I look back at Rafe and he grabs my hand "I choose you, it will always be you" I widen my eyes at his words and I hear Paige scoff, "Are you serious Rafe after everything I've done for you!?"

Rafe let's go of my hands and turns around to look at Paige "I am hers, and she is mine, in the end, it's her and I." Paige shakes her head and walks towards us and nudges us with her shoulder "You'll both regret this" she says and walks out. I slam the door shut as soon as she walks out and Rafe chuckles and kisses me. I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck. "I love you" he mumbles between kisses.

"I love you too Rafe" I say while smiling.

In the end it's him and I.