✿ Hello There Gorgeous ✿

I've just moved to outerbanks because my dad got a new job. My sister is super excited but I'm bummed I had to leave my friends behind. Anyways, I'm going to my new school as a senior, this is gonna suck. My sister, who's a freshman skips into school happy and I slouch walking in. I look down at my schedule and start walking but stop when I bump into this very buff chest. I stumble back and look up.

"Hello there gorgeous"  he says with a smirk. I blush "Um hi sorry about that" I say and scratch my neck. He chuckles "no worries gorgeous let me grab that for you" I look down and see him grabbing my schedule and my notebook "Oh no that's fine-" he cuts me off with a scoff "I'm already grabbing it just say thank you" I smile awkwardly "Right, thank you" he hands me my notebook but looks at my schedule "We have homeroom and 3rd period together, I could walk you there if you'd like" I smile and nod.

He lets out his arm "Ladies first" I laugh and walk forward and hear him walk behind me. "So you just move here?" I turn and look at him to see him beside me now. "Uh yeah my dad got a job offer so we had to move here" he nods "well here we are" I look at the door that says homeroom and I sigh and walk in and the teacher looks at me and Rafe and crosses her arms. "You're both 5 minutes late" I look down awkwardly "Sorry I um.." I struggled to think of a reason but Rafe noticed my struggling and helped "She got lost and I offered to help her get to homeroom" the teacher glared at us but approved and told us to sit down. I see two seats left in the back.

Rafe and I walk towards the two seats and sit down. I start taking out my supplies until Rafe breaks the awkward silence and whispers "I didn't catch your name gorgeous" I look towards him and smile "Y/n Y/l/n" he nods "I'm Rafe Cameron" I smile and nod and was just about to ask him something until the teacher cut me off "Rafe and y/n you wanna talk in my class? Detention after school." I groan, my parents are gonna kill me. "I guess you're stuck with me gorgeous" I look at Rafe and blush and look down while he chuckles and leans back in his chair.

Maybe outerbanks won't be so bad after all.