✿ Only You ✿

(AN: this is part 3 to heartless and the last part, this one is a little short and rushed sorry.)

I would pass by Rafe in the halls everyday and he wouldn't even glance at me. I felt miserable without him and he probably moved on. I wouldn't blame him, he still thinks me and JJ are dating.

I ended up forgiving JJ but now I have to tell Rafe the truth. I know what he did to me but deep down I know I belong with him, no matter what.

I see Rafe standing alone at his locker and I take the opportunity to finally explain myself to him. I run up to him and tap his shoulder. He looks over at me and he widens his eyes. He closes his locker "Y/n, what are you doing here?" I feel myself start to shake and drop my shoulders "I wanted to um talk to you" I say awkwardly scratching my neck. He looks down and nods.

I grab his chin and say "Don't you give me up, please don't give me up" Rafe looks at me and furrows his eyebrows and caresses my hand around his chin. "But you're happy with JJ, I couldn't ruin that for you." I shake my head and grab his face "He was only saying that to protect me" he tilts his head in shock and smiles in relief.

He grabs my face and kisses me aggressively. It feels like I haven't kissed him in so long and it feels like just us two in the world. I pull away and chuckle. He looks at me and furrows his eyebrows while smiling. "I thought you moved on Rafe" he holds my cheek and I lean my head against his hand "it's only you darling, only you babe, only you my girl, only you babe" I kiss him again at his words and never felt more happy.

Rafe pulls away and pulls a strand of hair behind my ear "I know I hurt you and I'll never forgive myself for it, but I promise you I'll treat you like the queen you are now and I'll be better for you" I smile and hug him and he wraps his arms around my waist sighing in content, Rafe finally has his angel back.

It's only you y/n.