✿ Betrayed ✿

(AN: this is part 3 to kidnapped and the last part, this one is a little brutal so TW)

After I left with Rafe I never saw the pogues again. It's been 3 months and at first I was hoping they would save me but they never did. Maybe they only saved me that day because of Sarah.

I'm actually happy with Rafe now, he spoils me a lot and he's back to his caring self, even though he still has his moments I always help him calm down. He lived up to his words and got me a promise ring made out of the gold cross. I fell in love with Rafe all over again.

We were currently on the boat looking at the sea while he was holding onto my waist. I smiled up at him "I'm so glad you came back angel" I kiss his cheek "me too" he grabs my hand and squeezes it. "I love you so much" I chuckle and furrow my eyebrows "I love you too" he kneels down on one knee and I cover my mouth in shock.

"I knew you would be my soulmate since the first day we met, I felt a connection with you that I've never felt with anyone and nobody has ever loved me the way you do." I smile at him with tears in my eyes "will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" I jump up and down "ye-" "not so fast"

I feel my heart drop and turn around to see all the pogues and Sarah. I widen my eyes "w-what are you guys doing here?" JJ scoffs "you're marrying a murderer, a guy who framed John B and almost got him the death penalty!?" I look down in guilt and Rafe gets up and wraps him arms around my waist "That's what love is JJ, you wouldn't know." JJ runs at Rafe and punches him. "JJ!" I go to take him off of Rafe but Sarah grabs me.

"Let go!" Sarah shakes her head "we're saving you from this monster!" I start crying "I don't want to be saved let me go!" JJ then grabs a gun from his pocket and I start shaking "No please!" JJ looks at me "I'm doing this for your own good y/n, he'll kill you." I start sobbing "JJ please I need him" he shakes his head "we needed you!" I furrow my eyebrows "you left us for him!"

"N-no!" JJ scoffs with tears in his eyes "I loved you y/n and you love this fucking monster" I widen my eyes and try to pry Sarah off but she doesn't budge. "P-please." JJ puts the gun up to Rafe's head and Rafe looks at me with tears in his eyes and he mouths the words 'I love you' I sob "Sarah let go you bitch!" "No!"

"This is your brother!" She scoffs "he's a murderer" JJ closes his eyes and pulls the trigger. I start screaming and collapse to the ground. "No!" I scream in pain. Kiara and Pope stand there in shock and John B just smirks. JJ has tears in his eyes and Sarah just looks down. I crawl to Rafe's body and cradle him in my arms "I love you Rafe" I croak out while sobbing. Sarah touches my shoulder and I shoot up "Don't touch me!"

"I hate you all, I'll never forgive any of you!" they all stare at me in shock. "You're all going to jail for what you did" they all start protesting and I grab my phone. "Y/n please!"

"I would like to report a murderer" JJ looks at me in shock with glassy eyes and I smirk at him. I hang up the phone and go up to all of them "If you take away the one I love, I'll do the same, have fun getting the death penalty JJ." JJ starts sobbing and all the pogues yell at me. I block out the noise and just stare at Rafe's body.

I didn't even get to say yes.