"Everything okay?" I ask, when Luna comes out again looking tired, but at least more awake than five minutes ago. "Yes, I think I have the flu or something" She says, "I'm fine though."
I smile when she sits down, and we start eating. I earn a couple of satisfied noises from her as she eats all of her omelet, and I feel a wave of success hit me.

We finish eating and clean up together.
"Change your clothes princess, we're going out." I say when we're done cleaning.
She looks at me, and it only takes seconds for excitement to flash on her face. "We are?"
"We are, you need fresh air." I answer, pointing to her room, "I'll give you fifteen minutes, go."

She squeals but runs off to her room right away.

I walk over to the apartment I used to sleep in, where the rest of my clothes lay. I decide on not wearing a suit today, I want it to be a casual day, just us having some fun. I change into a pair of dark jeans, and a slim white shirt. I decide on leaving my hair natural, Luna loves it like that and its easier for her to play with it when there's no product in.

I grab my wallet and go back to Luna's place. She's still not ready, so I make my way to her bedroom. She's standing with her back facing me, while looking at the closet to figure out what she's going to wear. I stand there for a couple of seconds, and just admire her body. Fuck, she's hot. I can already feel the pressure against my jeans, just by looking at her. A quick one wouldn't hurt right?

I make my way to her. Wrapping my arms around her naked waist while I bury my face inside the back of her neck, "You're so fucking delicious angel, I can never get enough."
I press kissing on her neck, and suck on her sweet spot earning a moan in return.
"I've done my make up! You're going to ruin it, wait till we're back." She chirps, but her body is craving more, and it shows when she tilts her head to give me more space.

I keep leaving wet kisses, while she warms up under my touch.
"Nope, no. We're not doing it." She says, snapping out of the trance and shrugging me off.
I look at her with pleading eyes, "Not even a quick one?" I never in my entire life had to ask a girl to have sex with me, neither quick nor slow. They always threw themselves at me, and now here I am begging my girl for a quick one. It's not my fault she's that fucking beautiful. I can never get enough.

"It's never quick with you" She said, rolling her eyes and fighting the smile pulling on her lips. I place a finger on her chin and turn her face around. I look at her with a sheepish grin, and press a kiss on her lips, murmuring "Fine, your loss angel."

She licks her lips and looks like she's about to give in, but I walk out the room before she has time to reconsider. If we start, we're not leaving that room any time soon.

It takes ten more minutes for her to come out, and we walk out the apartment hand in hand.

****

"Paris?" She asks, when the helicopter lands. She must've seen the Eiffel tower.
"Si, but we're not here for that." I take her hand and lead her to the car, waiting for us.

After what felt like too long, we finally stop. Arriving to the destination.
We walk out of the car, and I smile when I see the look on Luna's face. She looks like she's about to jump in happiness, analyzing the situation and settling in.

"Disneyland" She whispers, then looks at me. "You remembered?"
A look of adoration flashes in my eyes, "I remember everything when it comes to the woman I love."
Her biggest wish was to come here when she was a kid. She was supposed to come here with her parents when she turned eleven, unfortunately she never got the chance. I was supposed to fly her out here for her birthday but considering the circumstances it got put off.

"You're amazing" she says, still not believing that we're here. Her eyes travel around, but she stands still waiting for guidance.
"Just amazing? What about over the top hot? Handsome?" I ask, teasing her. She turns around and looks at me with a smirk, leaning in and whispering "I'll show you just how hot I think you are when we're home." I suck in air, this woman is going to be the death of me.

I grab her hand, and walk in. Today we're not Xander and Luna, today we're just any normal couple enjoying their time at Disneyland.

Hours pass by as we explore. I'm not a big fan of this type of stuff, Bruno on the other hand would've probably had the time of his life here. I've been checking in on him every two days, and the business is thriving under his rule. I can't wait to see his face when I tell him that he's going to be taking my place as the leader of the mafia. I've trained him from the start, and I've always known that when my days are over, he'd be the one I would trust with everything. I never thought it would be so soon, but then again, I never thought I would fall madly and deeply in love either.

I look at Luna, and although she's had a lot of fun, she looks tired. We've been here all day, and it's time to head back home now.
"Ready to leave?" I ask, keeping my arm around her waist as we walk towards the exit.
"Yes sir" She answers, and I laugh when I see the chocolate on her lips. I wipe it away and lick my fingers.

"Child."
"Old fart." She replies, and we both roll eyes while smiling.

Luna sleeps most of the way home, and I carry her back to the apartment. Placing her gently on the bed I give her a kiss, noticing how warm her face is. She's right, she must've caught the flu.
I change her out of her clothes, and into a shirt. Luckily, she's sleeping too heavy for the movement to bother her as I tuck her in.

I make my way out, and head to the cabinet hoping there's some medicine there. I look through bottles and grab the pain killers but before I can close the cabinet again my eyes land on a different bottle. The writing is what catches my attention, and I have to stop for a second to be sure I'm reading right. I reread it at least five times, to make sure I wasn't seeing things. It couldn't be.

Is it for Amalie? My brain is fighting to convince myself that this has to be for someone else, it can't be for Luna. But when a hundred of different instances pop in my head, and a red line starts connecting dots It feels like there isn't nearly enough oxygen in the room.

The drastic weight loss, the coughing, the blood, the constant lack of energy. How fragile her body is.

I blink, it can't be. I'm overthinking, this can't be true. She would tell me, right? No, this must be for someone else. It must be. I grab the bottle, and look at the name, feeling my heart stop instantly.

"Prescription for Luna Green"