Su Ranqiu was shocked. "This is what you meant by 'eat two more'?" It really was only two more.

"Ah." Qin Yuyang explained, "What if you get a bad stomach ache? You can eat more grapes in a couple of days.

"Then don't say that you bought it especially for me," Su Ranqiu spoke in a sulky manner. His mind was full of flirting with his boyfriend so he was unmotivated to study.

"Studying so hard, what are your plans for the future?" Qin Yuyang suddenly became serious.

"I'm planning to take the post-graduate entrance examination." Su Ranqiu put aside his coquettish mood and seriously thought about it, saying, "If I have the opportunity in the future, I want to learn in the field of scientific research."

As he answered, he couldn't help but soften up. "Will you dislike me doing scientific research?"

Qin Yuyang felt so sweet that he swallowed his saliva before replying, "I like it, it's good to engage in scientific research. The environment is simple and it suits you."

"Well, that's good." Su Ranqiu lowered his eyes and continued to study.

"How many people are there in your family, are they all well?" Qin Yuyang asked again, ignorant that this question would step on thunder.

Su Ranqiu's pen was stuck on the book and his expression was a little evasive as he said, "My family consists of five people, all of them are fine."

There was his mother and uncle, plus two younger siblings, as well as his uncle's father, five people in total. Su Ranqiu didn't count himself.

Such a family wasn't his home at all. As for the details, he had no intention of telling Qin Yuyang.

Anyway, Qin Yuyang knew that he was from a small family, very poor and ordinary.

"Oh, how about we visit your house for the summer vacation?" Qin Yuyang counted the days. In three months, the university would have its summer break again.

"...Let's talk about it then, it's still too early." Su Ranqiu bit his lips and thought how it wasn't certain that three months later, Qin Yuyang would still be by his side.

"Well, don't be sad," Qin Yuyang said, twisting up the grapes and feeding him another one. "Give Gege a smile."

"Fuck you." As soon as the grape skin was bitten, the sweetness spilled into his mouth and Su Ranqiu smiled.

Qin Yuyang leaned over and propped one hand on the table while pinching Su Ranqiu's chin with the other, acting like a graceful thief picking red beans again.

"This table is small, otherwise I would've fucked you on it." He was still a thief with a mouth full of lewd words.

"..." Su Ranqiu had nothing to say, only violently beating him.

After two days of boredom, it was time for Monday's class.

Still leaving at the same time and waiting for the bus on the same road.

But sitting in the classroom, a lot of things had quietly changed.

Su Ranqiu filled the notebook with the three words 'Qin Yuyang' then turned over the page and started to write the name again.

"Ranqiu, what did you do over the weekend?" Xi Zhikai came to him and sat down with a bun in his mouth. He said in a low voice, "You didn't do your part-time job for two days, you must've lost hundreds of yuan. I feel bad for you."

Could it be he was sick, is that it?

That's not right either. Looking at this boy's ruddy face, the bruises on his cheeks are healed and he doesn't look like a sick person at all.