Chapter 2

Originally, Qin Yuyang was prepared to get beaten by Su Ranqiu, but the other side chose to keep it in his heart so there was nothing he could do about it.

"Then let's go." He put away the used ointment into his pocket and led the way out of the door.

Sitting inside the high profile, foreign luxury sports car belonging to the original 'Qin Yuyang', a scum, Qin Yuyang felt the difference between the car in this strange world and the car he'd driven before.

Su Ranqiu suddenly said to him, "Take me to Green Square."

"What're you going to do there?" Right, Qin Yuyang thought, this person works at Green Square, otherwise, he wouldn't have been targeted by the scum.

"A part-time job." Su Ranqiu said succinctly, "It's Saturday, I have work to do. Don't you know this very well?" He glanced at Qin Yuyang. The two of them first met in the Green Shade Restaurant and every time he worked part-time, the other party would deliberately come and strike up a conversation.

"No, I mean... don't go to work, your boss won't be able to bear letting you work with such a swollen face." Qin Yuyang tactfully diverted the subject while simultaneously trying to carefully persuade him.

He couldn't imagine Su Ranqiu working as a waiter with that miserable face.

"..." Su Ranqiu thought of his appearance and frowned, not knowing what to do.

Because their store manager was very strict, if he didn't go today, he probably wouldn't be called in next week.

Recently, he had to pay back his student loans while also preparing the tuition fee for next semester. If he thought about it carefully, he couldn't resign willfully; unless he didn't want to study anymore.

While Su Ranqiu was lost in his thoughts, Qin Yuyang had already driven the car in another direction.

He turned on the GPS navigation and set the destination to Jiayue law firm.

Almost halfway through the journey, Su Ranqiu regained consciousness and looked out of the window, asking, "Where are you taking me?"

Qin Yuyang replied, "Jiayue Law firm." Then he patiently explained, "They asked me to sign the agreement at the office at 9 am, it's almost time to head over there now."

Half an hour later, a high-profile, red sports car was parked outside of the firm.

Qin Yuyang pulled up the handbrake, unfastened his seat belt, and asked, "Are you going to wait for me here or go in with me?"

Su Ranqiu put on an eye mask and laid down on the seat, answering the question with his actions.

"All right." Qin Yuyang closed the door and entered the strange firm by himself.

However, he was very calm so his manner seemed the same as usual. He walked a little lazily while his whole body smelled like a high-grade salted fish that belonged to an idle noble child.

"Hello." Qin Yuyang was at the front desk, he was about to ask who was here when he saw Ji Ruoran come out in a suit.

When the other party saw him, he stopped and nodded, "Come in."

Qin Yuyang waved to the girl at the front desk and followed Ji Ruoran into the room.

"You still have a chance to go back on your word," Ji Ruoran said as he walked alongside him.

"My arm still hurts." Qin Yuyang hooked the corner of his lips, this subtle action was seen as repenting for his previous actions in Ji Ruoran's eyes.

"So you asked for a divorce because I beat you?" It wouldn't be a bad idea to apologize as divorce meant making a really big deal out of this matter.