—————————-//———————
This bulding was huge, hundreds of rooms and it looked so nicely put together.
I had to give it to Xander, his company was not bad, at least on the outside.

We entered his office and he went straight to his desk as I looked around in awe.
"You've done a good job here" I said as I placed my purse on the sofa and was about to sit down before he shook his head and waved me over.

I smiled as I made my way over to him and sat on his lap, "bossy."

His right hand was grabbing his phone as he transferred some stuff from the computer, while his other was comfortably placed on my thigh, drawing hearts.

I loved when he did that.
Everytime we cuddled he moved his fingers forming a heart everywhere.

I pulled up my phone and texted Amalie back.
After he gave me the phone I found her number and texted her, Xander made his guys fix everything so no one could suspect a thing. Amalie thought I had gone to another country to help build schools for a couple of months and what she thought was me, wrote that there wasnt going to be any signal there.

Me: I miss you too, I have to see you soon.
Amalie <3 : well, I hope that's true because I have a surprise for you
Me: what???
Amalie <3 : you have three days to prepare for my arrival bitch

My eyes widened, she was coming?!
I wanted to jump around in happiness but I couldn't yet, not before I turned around and faced Xander who was already looking at my phone with his brow raised.

"No." He said before I could even say anything.
"Yes." I said back, I havent seen her in forever.
"Luna" He scoffed, why did he have to be so difficoult.
"Xander" I said, giving him my best shot at puppy eyes.

He shook his head in disapproval as caved,
"Fine" he spat, "But you're not going anywhere without one of my men."
We'll see about that.

I grinned and swayed in happiness, I was finally seeing my bestfriend again.
Two hands gripped my hips stopping me from moving.
"I know you're sore angel but if you don't stop jumping on my dick, I won't be able to last another minute let alone two weeks."

I sat still the rest of the time, letting him work in peace.

"Xander?" I broke the silence, he was still focused on his computer but gave me a nod that he was listening. "We haven't really talked that much about us, and this." I let out, "let's talk then." He answered as he sent another email.

"First of all, i'm not your doctor anymore, just your girlfriend right?" I asked,
"You can be both if you want, I don't have anything against role play" he smirked, as I gently pushed him and told him to stop joking.
"And now that i'm getting a visitor, shouldn't I be looking at a new pla-" he cut me off before I could even let the idea out.
"You're not going anywhere, you live with me. What's mine is yours"

I stayed silent, unsure of what to think.
I love being close to him, but I miss having my own place, and although it's all burned down to ashes, I loved my apartment.

"I have a meeting, we can finish this conversation later" Xander said, his voice held no emotions which made me think that my lack of response may have annoyed him.

I stood up and watched as he left and closed the door after him leaving me alone in his office.
I grabbed my phone and pressed call when I saw Amalie's name.

"You bloody whore" Amalie grinned the second she saw me, and although it was her way of missing me, I couldn't help the voice in my head that shouted «if only she knew.»

"Hello to you too" I smiled, she looked exactly the same as she did almost three months ago.
"You never answered, does that mean i'm not welcome?" She raised a brow, I chuckled at her,
"You're always welcome."

I started telling her a little about Xander, Bruno and the rest of the people she's going to meet when she comes to visit before we hung up.

Fourty minutes had passed and Xander was still not back.
The hope I had faltered when the door opened and revealed Adriana instead of Xander.

The second her eyes met mine, the grin on her face changed to an annoyed facial expression, making it clear that neither of us was happy to see the other.
"Where's Xander?" She asked, rolling her eyes.
"Meeting" I answered shortly, bringing my attention back to my phone so I didnt have to talk to her.

She placed herself on the sofa in front of me, making it clear that she wasn't leaving.
"Guess i'll just wait then."
"Be my guest" I muttered, still looking at my phone.

She let out a huff, "lets drop the bullshit, what are you doing here?"
My patience was running so low and there was a limit to my kidness.
"Waiting, just like you" I answered bluntly.

She shook her head making it clear that she wasnt happy with my answer, "listen sweetie"
I rolled my eyes, already knowing this wasnt going to end well.

"I'm his business partner, amongst other things" she paused to make sure I heard the last part.
"There's nothing weird about me waiting on him, you on the other hand should stop clinging into him like a gum. I'm sorry if he may have fucked you once or twice and given you some false reality to hold onto but his rules should be enough for you to understand that he doesn't and will never care"

And there, she reached the limit.

I stood up and went to his desk, dragging my hand on it before making my way to his chair and sitting down, watching her face drop as she was about to tell me I couldnt do that.

"Now it's your time to listen, sweetie" I said pressing on the last word as I repeated it the same way she did.
"I don't know what type of obsession you have with him to feel the need to drag everyone else down, but instead of using your energy on telling me about what my boyfriend wants and doesn't, you can use it on finding a therapist instead. At least they get paid to listen to you while you're here wasting my time for free."

A smile pulled on my lips when I noticed what Xander had done, he made someone move it and placed it here as a reminder.

I leaned back in the chair before continuing,
"As for his rules, you're sitting on the prime example of him breaking those rules."

Confusion rose on her face until her eyes landed on the spot she was sitting on, and the stain that was placed right next to her thigh.
"What the hell" she exclaimed, as she stood up right away in disgust.

I stood up, and walked towards her.
"I suggest you take your own advice and back off."

We stood there for a mere second staring daggers into each other before the door opened as Xander walked in, looking at us in confusion.
She made completely forget that I had asked him to keep it a secret for now.

My eyes softened when I saw him, he looked tired and not in the mood to see us quarrel.
"Is there something you want to tell me?" Adriana spat as she looked at him, he seemed confused for a second before his eyes met mine and he realised that I let it slip.

"Yes." He said as he made his way to his desk and grabbed a folder, before turning around and walking towards us again, "I cancelled our meeting, if it's urgent you can take it with my assistent"

He put his arm around me and kissed me while she stood there looking like she had witnessed a murder.

"Vamos, i'm taking you out."
Butterflies.

////
Just a short cute chapter I wrote fast on my phone bc im gonna be busy today and may not have the chance to post later.