Chapter thirty-eight

Start from the beginning

A smirk crept up on my face, I'll behave.
I put my legs around him and pushed so we switched positions, he gave me another warning look as he gave Ronald some no and yes' on the phone.

I pushed up so he exited out of me and started leaving a trail of wet kisses from his neck and down.
The second I reached right below his navel, I looked up, his eyes were glued on me, and if eyes could talk, he was begging me to continue as he was growing.
I went a little further down, and placed an extra wet kiss right above where he wanted my lips wrapped, as I heard him tell Ronald that they could continue later but before he could hang up I stopped and said, "Have fun with Ronald, he can finish the job since he's so important."

I jumped up and headed to the bathroom smiling at him telling Ronald to fuck off.
A look of horror found itself on my face when I saw my reflection.
Messy hair, crazy eyes, oh my God, hickeys on my neck and love bites all over my chest.

I could hide the love bites, but the hickeys. Crap. I can't tie my hair up at all the next days.

I shook my head as I entered the shower, letting the warm water hit my skin and try to wash off the sweat and smell of sex.
Before I could grab the bottle of shampoo, I felt a pair of hands sneak up behind me, grabbing my hips and pressing me closer as wet lips met the back of my shoulder.
"What did I say about teasing me angel?"

He hates when I tease him, or act bratty, at least that what he says but deep down inside I'm pretty sure it turns him on. The challenge, and a reason to punish me, even though he hasn't done anything to go through with it yet.

He doesn't admit that he likes it when I give him a challenge and a reason to be rough, and I don't admit that I like it when he's rough, and the thought of him punishing me excites every part of me, especially the parts on my lowerbody.

"I didn't do anything" I said, putting on my best innocent voice. "That's the problem angel, what you didn't do." He grabbed a fist of my hair and turned me around aggressively, "Get on your knees and finish the job princess."

I've only done it once, and I was so nervous, I told him I was scared he wouldn't like it because I've never done it before, he guided me through it and of course he was gentle and gave me praise, I love when he gives me praise.

I was still nervous, but now I had a rush of confidence, and his roughness only turned me on.
"Whatever you say" I said looking up at him innocently, "don't give me these eyes angel, there's nothing innocent about you" A smirk grew on my face as I kneeled.

There was no chance I could get all of him in, even if I deepthroated.
I took in all I could, and placed my hands on the parts I couldn't, twisting as my tongue started circling him. I spat on it to make it easier, and threw a glance on him, watching as he groaned and let his head fall back. "Perfect, you're doing such a good job angel"
Music to my ears, "keep going."

I kept going until he told me he was close, and he was about to exit until I shook my head, giving him permission to finish in my mouth.
He filled my mouth and I swallowed what I could, "Compliments to the chef" I said putting my thumb on the little that came on the side of my mouth and licking it.

His eyes went up in flames, and even though he just had released, it looked like he was more turned on than ever.
"I'm for sure going to hell, but not before I enter paradise" he said, looking at me up and down before spinning me around, bending me over and pounding inside of me withing seconds.
"Fuck, Xander" I screamed, the movement came so unexpected, and it felt so good that a curse word slipped before I could even realize what was going through my head.

He kept on thrusting, "It's so fucking hot when you curse angel."

When I finished, he turned me around and started washing my hair and body, letting me do the same when he was done.