This morning, the ministers of the imperial court will be in the royal study room, he can push other things, but this must be there.

Gu Suier said, "Then what if my parents entered the city early? Wouldn't they be greeted?"

Xiao Heng looked at her eagerly, knowing that she couldn't stop it. He had no choice but to let Hu Tie prepare the carriage, and then asked Mother An to put soft mattresses on the carriage, and let Hu Tie **** him. She went outside the city gate.

Remembering that Hu Tie didn't know Gu Suier's parents, he hesitated and let Jiang Zheng accompany him.

When Gu Suier heard Xiao Heng's arrangement, she was so anxious that she was about to leave the city, but she said goodbye to Xiao Heng, got in the carriage, and hurried outside the city gate.

When I arrived outside the city gate, I saw the wilderness outside. Occasionally, pedestrians who entered the city drove the carriage and yelled a few times. Where can I see my parents?

She opened her eyes wide, looking at the way she had entered the city, and at the way that was about to welcome her parents, tears almost fell.

Jiang Zheng was originally standing in the distance.

He stood upright, looking at the vast official road in the distance, and had never looked at Gu Suier, but if he felt a bit, he turned his head and saw that Gu Suier's eyes seemed to flash a little moist.

He suddenly remembered that last year about Mo was also at this time, her ignorant and confused eyes.

With a light cough, he greeted Hu Tie who was guarded by the carriage.

Hu Tie Jindao walked over with a big voice, "What?"

Jiang Zheng raised his hand to beckon him to be quiet, and then said: "It's windy outside, you let the little lady get in the carriage. I will ride over to see if I can get there."

Hu Tie looked back at Gu Suier, only to see the slender woman standing by the carriage facing the wind, staring at the official road ahead without blinking.

"Okay, it's up to you!"

So Hu Tie came over to persuade Gu Suier: "Little madam, you should get into the carriage, Jiang Zheng said, the wind is too windy, let you in. He said that he would go and take a look to see when the two old men To."

Gu Suier listened and looked up, only to see Jiang Zheng standing there, his figure straight, but not looking in his direction.

She thought about it, nodded, and said gratefully: "Thank guard Jiang for me."

She also felt a little bit cold, and did not dare to delay at the moment. After getting on the carriage, she tilted her head and looked out of the carriage, and saw Jiang Zheng riding forward.

Guizhi beside her was very quiet, as if she was alone in the carriage.

She leaned against the wall of the carriage, but again remembered when she left Gujiazhuang.

At that time, everything in front of me was fog, I couldn't see clearly, I didn't know how to take the road in the future, I didn't know whether this step was dead or alive.

But after so long, she finally came out. The people in the Hou Mansion are very nice, Xiao Ah Chen is very likable, and San Ye is very fond of him.

The days before her were smooth and peaceful. She had a good time and hoped that her parents could see it.

I was thinking wildly here, and I heard the sound of horse hooves outside. When I hurriedly raised my head to look, I saw Jiang Zheng riding towards this side.

When he got closer, he rolled over and got off his horse, and respectfully replied: "Little madam, the master and wife have arrived, just behind."

Gu Suier had already guessed it, she quickly put on the big luo, got out of the car, stood by the car, and looked over there.

Not long after, I saw a carriage approaching.

The not-so-big oil-cleaning carriage was escorted here by a few guards.

When Gu Suier's eyes lit up, she would call her father and mother if she was excited, but when things happened, her throat seemed to be blocked by something, and she couldn't shout.

The carriage was close, and she didn't care about other things, so she ran in the direction of the carriage.

Seeing this, the accompanying guards quickly stopped the horse and stopped the carriage.

In the carriage, Gu Suierniang and her younger brother Gu Baoer also looked out.

The family actually saw the figure a long time ago, but they didn't dare to recognize it. Now that they are close, they finally recognize it: "Sister, sister!"

As he said, he said to his mother: "Mother, look, that really is my sister!"

Gu Suierniang couldn't believe it. The woman in front of her was wearing a woman's bun, with a pearl hairpin on her head, and a large wedge with soft white hair on her body. She looked so noble as an ordinary person.

She took a closer look, and finally recognized: "Sui'er, really Sui'er!"

She was suddenly excited: "Quickly, get off the carriage, that's Sui'er! Look at Bao'er, his father, that's really our Sui'er."

The carriage stopped, and the dust was blowing, Gu Suierniang got out of the car first, and then Gu Baoer and Gu Suier's father also got out.

Gu Suier walked closer, couldn't help but stop, looked at her mother stupidly, and then suddenly rushed into her mother's arms.

"Mother... mother, you are here!"

Mother Gu Suier burst into tears, hugged Gu Suier, she cried bitterly: "Suier, since I beat you away, I am worried day by day and night after night, for fear that you will be bullied outside, and others have said , Said that you are afraid of being trapped, and I don't know what fire pit you entered! I listened to the big guy saying that, I thought I would never see you again in this life! Now it's not good, but it's not good, it's finally our mother and daughter reunion !"

It turns out that after Gu Suier, there are many sayings in the countryside. Some people say that Gu Suier is afraid that he is married to the 70s and 80s, or that he is stupid. Otherwise, the rich and the rich are willing to marry such things, and some are greedy for the things they have. Said that I was afraid that it was wrong.

For this, Gu Sui'erniang is worried a lot.