Just by looking at him, and the way he was, you could tell he was used to getting what he wanted. With the ladies at least. Maybe not the ones over the age of fourty though.
Suddenly his eyes landed at me, and I looked away not wanting to stare.

"I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, how rude" He spoke, reaching out his arm as he said "I'm Bruno, Bruno Rodriguez" I shook his hand, partly because I didn't want to be rude, and partly because I didn't know what these men were capable of when they felt disrespected.

"Luna" I said, watching as he kissed my hand.

"Beautiful name, nice to meet you Luna" He made sure to put on a charming smile, to match the gentleman act.
I wasn't sure what to say, but before I even had the chance to say anything a loud scoff caught our attention.

Atlantis.
He looked slightly annoyed, but then again, he always looked annoyed or angry.
"Bruno, go set the table" Bruno looked at him dumbfounded.
"Do I look like a maid?" He replied, only seeming to piss Atlantis off more.
They must be close, if he dared to talk to him like that without being scared of getting a gun pointed at him.
"Now" Atlantis said in a deadly low tone.

Bruno backed out fast, and was on his way to set the table.
"Xander" Maria shook her head, displeased at his rudeness. I've concluded that Maria and Atlantis must've known each other for a long time, since she's one of the few people that call him by his first name instead of Patron, sir or Mr. Romero.

"Que?" He said, pulling on an innocent face like a child that had done something bad and tried to hide it. It was weird seeing him like that.

"Paella?" He said when he noticed the food, "You made my favorite" He smiled at Maria. His favorite.

"No, señora Luna did" She answered, a smug look on her face while she exited the kitchen leaving us alone. Really. She did that on purpose.

"Um, I didn't know it was your favorite" I said, when I saw a smirk appearing on his face. "I wouldn't have made it if I knew" The smirk got replaced with his usual unpleased look.

He tried to taste the food, resulting in me smacking his hand away without realizing that I just did that.
"Maria said no touching the food, before dinner" He gave me a stern look before ignoring what I said and trying to taste again, resulting in me slapping his hand away, again.

"Fucking hell" I cringed at the way he cursed all the time.

"Does you vocabulary consist of something else than curse words?"

"Does yours consist of something else then being fucking annoying?" Did he really just call me annoying, he kidnapped me, threatened me and has the audacity to call ME annoying?

"If I'm so annoying, maybe you should let me go?" I followed with a sarcastic smile

"Let me think" He said, mimicking a thinking face for a second, "No".

I rolled my eyes at him, I hated they way he was enjoying this.

"Dont fucking roll your eyes at me, ángel" He spat, making it clear that he didn't tolerate the disrespect. Only then it hit me, I shouldn't even be speaking to him.

"Don't call me that" I said, hating the nickname that reminded me of when he first met.

Silence. Suddenly we found ourselves in another staring contest, and if looks could kill, we'd both be dead right now.

"Dinner is ready!" Bruno shouted, catching our attention and breaking the staring contest before anyone could end up as a loser. Atlantis looked at me up and down, a mix of disgust and amusement on his face before he left. Shortly I followed, as my body couldn't handle another night on the basement floor.

Atlantis sat on the head of the table, of course. Bruno was on the seat on the right side of him, and I stood there like an idiot trying to pick a seat. My eyes landed on the one furthest away from Atlantis, but before I could even think about making my way over there he gave me a dangerous look and pointed at the seat next to him.

"I dont want to sit next to you" I said, not a hint of amusement in my voice.

"I dont give a fuck what you want, your ass better be on this seat in the next second or I'll come and get you myself" He spat, so demanding and rude.

I didn't want to risk him manhandling me, so I made my way over to the seat next to him, making sure to roll my eyes and earning another "Dont fucking roll your eyes at me".

We ate in silence, the three of us until Atlantis and Bruno started talking business. I'm pretty sure that Bruno lives here, when the maid gave me a house tour she pointed at the room facing mine on the opposite side and said "Maestro" Which I'll take a wild guess and say it was Atlantis even though we weren't allowed to enter. She pointed at the room three doors away from mine and said "Señor Rodriguez" Which I'll assume is Bruno.

"I'm back bitches" A feminine voice shouted, catching our attention.

Bruno's face lit up, while Atlantis had the same unbothered look on his face when a blonde girl walked in. She looked like she was my height, maybe a couple of inches taller but not much, her hair was blonde and short, her body was model skinny and I had to admit that she looked really good.

"Alexa!" Bruno exclaimed, making his way over to her and lifting her up in a hug.
"Me extrañaste?" Miss me?
She asked while smiling, at Bruno. She was wearing black boots and a black tight dress, showing off her hourglass figure and tan. "Of course" He answered.

I glanced at Atlantis, and a small smile had formed on his face, making me wonder who that girl was. It doesn't matter. If she knows them that well, she's probably in the same business as them.

She made her way too Atlantis, still not noticing me, her light blue eyes softened at the sight of him.

"te extrañé" Oh.

Her eyes landed on me, noticing my presence next to Atlantis and as I watched her smile disappear the second she saw me all I could thing was, double oh.

//////
Sorry if this chapter wasnt as good guys, I started writing the second I came home and its getting very late so it was a little bit rushed but im already writing sixteen and its gonna be a good one I promise
-YALW