I cleaned up our plates when we were done, while he sat there, his eyes following my every move.
He was really intimidating, and I have a feeling that he's the type of person you'd rather not mess with.
I didn't want to judge too quickly though, if there something I learned from a young age, me being the biggest example was.. never judge a book, by its cover.

"How did you end up getting shot?" I blurted out, not sure if I really needed to know, what if he was a serial killer? Or a druggie? Or a rapist? Although death wasn't my biggest fear, I'd rather not relieve some things before it.

"Shit happens" He answered, short and simple, as if getting shot in an alley was just another daily thing.
"Stuff happens, getting shot in a dark alley is usually not stuff though" Was I being rude? I wasn't trying too, but I was curious about who I had laying down on my couch.

He looked at me for a couple of minutes, as if he was debating what he should say next.
"I found myself at the wrong place, in the wrong time" He said, I let out another breath I'd been keeping in for too long. He looked at me in confusion, probably wondering what kind of crazy person he's trapped with.

"Sorry, I'm just relieved" I said, excusing my reaction. "If it was wrong place, wrong time it means that you're not usually involved in that, which means I can cross serial killer off the list"

He let out a chuckle, a dark one. I'm pretty sure if a producer saw this guy, he would be casted as the hot evil character on the spot. Something with his aura screamed the role.

"What do you do then?" I asked, trying to make some small talk.
"Business" he answered, I noticed that he always gave short answers, like he didn't care to explain.
I should've understood that he worked in something like that, just by the Armani dress he was wearing earlier. Was.

My eyes shot up, and I noticed that he's been sitting shirtless the whole time. He was wearing the same bloody pants from earlier, but I had to cut his shirt open to do surgery, and his jacket was full of blood so I set it aside.
"Shit" I let out, standing up and rushing to my room to grab him something. He was probably too embarrassed to ask. God, how can I be smart enough to almost become a surgeon yet so stupid.

"Um, this is all I have that you can fit in" I said, rushing back with an oversized hoodie and some basketball shorts I found in my closet.
"Boyfriend?" He spoke in a low tone, I didn't get it at first but then I saw him glaring at the clothes.
"Oh, no not at all" I blurted, then it hit me that I sounded like such a loser.
"Um, oversized hoodies are a must for winter, and men's shorts are way more comfortable to sleep in then woman's"

I earned a look of approval, and he grabbed the clothes from my hand. I expected him to go to the bathroom or bedroom, but when he started unbuttoning his pants my eyes widened and I turned around, talk about not being shy.

"How old are you? twelve?" He laughed, at what I'd assume was my reacting. "Excuse me, it's called not being a creep, have you heard of that?" I shot back, shocked over how that sentence came out of my mouth. Usually I was the polite type, not the let people walk over you polite, but also not the throw sassy comments to a guy you've barely known for a couple of hours.

"You can turn around now, ángel" He called me angel again, which officially makes it a nickname. I wanted to ask him why, but I didn't want him to stop, not when its the first nickname ive ever gotten.

I turned around, and started laughing at how tight the shorts were. The hoodie was perfect for him, but the shorts looked like they were two sizes too small. "Its not funny" He shot, at my reaction but I couldn't stop laughing, and I could see him fighting a small smile. "It is"

He sat down again, but he was much closer now, dangerously close. I tried to move a little, without making it obvious. I didn't want him to feel bad, or think that he did something wrong, but I really didn't like being close to someone, or being touched at all. I don't think I was as careful as I thought though, based on his expression, he understood what I was doing.

"If you want to take a shower to wash off the rest of the blood, you can" I said, breaking eye contact. I should've said it before he changed, but my mind was all over the place right now.

"It'll relax your body too" I added, I wasn't sure if he was going to want too or not, based on how guarded he was, taking a shower in a strangers house was probably not on top of his list.

He nodded his head, surprisingly taking the offer and started making his way to the bathroom, slowly but surely.

"When you're done, we can pick out a movie, I'll get some snacks" I said, there wasn't really much else to do. I had taken a couple days off of work (which my boss surely wasn't happy about) to take care of mr. stranger and therefor I had nothing else to do than sit here and make sure he was doing well. Or at least breathing.

"I dont watch movies" He answered bluntly, taking slow steps towards the bathroom

"Would you rather sit and listen to me talk all day then?" I smiled back.

"Movie it is then" He replied, causing me to roll my eyes and smile at the same time.

He took off the hoodie right before entering the bathroom, giving me a mere of three seconds to notice the big dragon tattoo on his back.

——////——
what do you guys think so far?? Do you like the story? -YALW