Deliberately not looking at yourself, but why? Is it embarrassing? Or to avoid suspicion before the relationship is settled?

Zuo Xiuyan thought about it, and felt that no matter what, she had to find a way to get close to Xia Xiao Heng.

With this kind of thought, she could endure the hateful little nanny.

But Xiao Jin was a little unhappy. Especially now that she and Gu Suier are getting more and more apart, and they are even more reluctant to step into the Tingzhu Garden. So a few days later, only Zuo Xiuyan often walks around the Tingzhu Garden.

Gu Suier was relieved about Zuo Xiuyan's coming.

She felt that since Zuo Xiuyan was willing to come over, no matter who she looked at, at least she had come. When she comes, she has the opportunity to get along well with her.

So every time Zuo Xiuyan came over, she would offer a good reception, that is, the bird's nest, which also let Mother An take the top-grade blood swallow from the palace that was specially used to replenish her body. Give it to Zuo Xiuyan when you come out.

As for tea and cakes, the best ones are naturally used.

And she herself must be accompanied, even if there is anything important, she has to put aside her life and stay with Zuo Xiuyan.

Zuo Xiuyan came and went, feeling that it was okay to come and listen to Zhuyuan.

It's just... tasting the superior Blood Yan, she raised her eyebrows and asked faintly: "This tastes good."

Gu Suier smiled and said softly: "This is still rewarded in the previous palace. Mother An is reluctant to use it more, so she just boils it for me every day."

Zuo Xiuyan listened, bit her lip slightly, turned her face away, and continued to use the bird's nest slowly.

Just before coming to Ruiding Hou's Mansion, she also talked about bird's nest. Her mother said directly that bird's nest is too expensive to buy at the moment, and the expense at home is too large, so it is not good to spend the money.

Gu Suier is just a concubine, she is the eldest lady of the Anguo government, and she may be the prince and concubine in the future.

She curled her lips mockingly without showing her face, pretending to use the bird's nest soup inadvertently.

In fact, the taste is a bit fishy, ​​and I don't see how good it is, but she just thinks this is delicious.

What is not available is always the best.

She ate the bird's nest and looked up at the yard. Seeing that there were green bamboos inside and outside the courtyard, she couldn't help frowning and said: "This green bamboo is elegant, but it loses a bit of joy. It's best to plant some famous flowers of all colors so that you can smell the fragrance all year round."

Gu Suier didn't know what to say for a while.

What is planted in this yard is not up to her, it was planted there before she came. She never thought about planting anything else in this yard.

Unexpectedly, the girl Zuo had such an idea, so she could only say: "This is still to be discussed with the Third Young Master."

While talking, Jingyue, the little maid outside, came over: "San Ye is back. Hu Tie came to report just now that he is tying the horse and he will enter the door soon."

Gu Suier heard this and was about to greet her when she was busy. Zuo Xiuyan, who was next to her, was happy and followed out.

After going out, I saw Hu Tie carrying a box in person and moving into the yard. He met Gu Suier and quickly and respectfully said: "Hu Tie pays respects to the little lady."

After paying homage to Gu Suier, he saw Zuo Xiuyan next to him, and then bowed a little: "Ms. Zuo."

When Zuo Xiuyan saw this subordinate worshiping Gu Sui'er, she really paid her respects, but she was a little perfunctory when she worshiped herself, so she was a little unhappy, thinking that if she enters the Bamboo Garden in the future, she will definitely be able to beat her. Don't let the people underneath be so ignorant of the rules.

"Hu Shiwei, what's in this box, how can you carry these by yourself?" Gu Suier asked with a gentle smile.

She knew that Hu Tie and Jiang Zheng were good friends, both of whom were Xiao Heng's subordinates, were loyal and grew up together.

For these two, she also respected them-of course she couldn't see Jiang Zheng now.

Hu Tie smiled and said authentically: "Return to the little lady, the contents of this box were taken by the third master from outside and moved back specially. I was afraid that the people below would be rude and don't break it, so I moved it by myself."

While talking, Bao Ya walked out of her room, walked this way along the path, and walked closer, and followed Gu Suier and Zuo Xiuyan.

Gu Suier looked over, and saw that she was dressed plainly and not dressed in pink. Although she was not as glamorous as before, she looked delicate and pleasant.

Since she was treated as a spy that time, she seemed to be a different person, abide by her duties and behave in a proper manner.

Bao Ya lowered her head slightly: "Little madam, it's okay for the slave and maid to come here, just thinking that the window screen in the middle of the slave house is broken, and I want to get a new one."

Gu Suier listened and hurriedly said: "If this is the case, then let Mother An give you a report to the lady, and simply change all the screen windows, or else you will catch the cold carefully in this cold weather. "

Bao Ya thanked Gu Suier, and was about to leave. Before leaving, he tilted his head slightly and glanced at Hu Tie next to him secretly.

Hu Tie happened to be looking at her too, eyes facing each other, Hu Tie made a big red face and quickly avoided his eyes.

Zuo Xiuyan caught the eyes of these two people, and suddenly understood. She was in the northern part of Liaoning. Unlike the Yanjing City, she had a more open atmosphere, so she knew everything about these men and women.

She chuckled her lips and chuckled, thinking that in this mansion, the concubine of the dignified young master actually had a leg with the guard below. I heard that Xiao Jin also hooked up with a guard here, but What a mess.

But at this moment, footsteps sounded outside, and when he looked up, he saw the man in white robe Ruo Xue with a face like jade, walking towards him on the scattered bamboo leaves.

Suddenly startled, even a little confused in front of me.

Such a man is rare in the world, so fortunate to have him as his son-in-law.

When Xiao Heng came in, he only glanced at Zuo Xiuyan.

After taking a look, he walked towards Gu Suier.

"Can you open the box?" The cold voice was warm.

"No, Hu Shiwei only said that you sent it over. He didn't say what it was. He didn't dare to open it yet. He wanted to wait until you came back.

"Hu Tie, open it."

When Hu Tie got the order, he pried open the box.

Zuo Xiuyan, who was next to her, heard these words, came back to her senses, and looked at it with some wonder.

I saw the box opened, and it was filled with bright yellow soft silk cloth, and on the soft silk cloth, there were all full of large pearls.

At a glance, I saw a creamy white with white flowers, round and round, exuding a lustrous luster.

Zuo Xiuyan suddenly took a breath.

In her life, she had only seen that kind of small pearls, and not so many.

This turned out to be a whole box of big pearls!