"It's enough now, no need to add."

"Nowadays there are a lot of people, but only Guizhi and Madam An are needed. A few days ago I entered the palace, and the emperor mentioned it and sent a few useful ones from the palace. One is to take care of Ah Chen and the other is Help you take care of the affairs of the Fuchu."

"Well, that's fine too."

Xiao Heng looked at Gu Suier, from her soft cheeks to the waist, finally retracted her gaze, hugged her son, and said indifferently: "You have lost weight recently. If you feel tired, ask the people below to do it more. You don't have to do it yourself, either."

The face is clearer, but this makes it more charming. The key is that the peaches below are not as eye-catching as before.

He would smack it every night, but he didn't notice it, and he just discovered it suddenly today.

"Really? I don't feel tired. I have eaten well recently." Gu Suier touched her face, but she didn't really feel thin.

Seeing this, Xiao Heng called Guizhi to take Xiao Achen out, and then asked Gu Suier to stand in front of him. He leaned in and weighed it.

It is tender and smooth, heavy, and shaped like the most beautiful peach.

Gu Suier instantly blushed: "San Ye?"

Xiao Heng retracted his movements and asked quietly, "How is the poem memorization recently?"

Xiao Heng's side seems to be light and clear, but Gu Suier is inexplicable.

She was touched by him suddenly, thinking that he would hug herself up and down, and then suddenly he heard him mention...recite a poem?

Gu Suier looked at his cold side face blankly, thinking for a while, and then said with difficulty: "San Ye, you mean the three books you gave me recently?"

Xiao Heng leaned against the head of the bed, closed his eyes slightly, and said lazily, "Yes."

Gu Suier had to honestly confess: "I have read some, but there are some words on it, I really don't know it. I can usually ask Miss Lu, but recently she went home, and no one can do it for a while. consult."

Xiao Heng opened his eyes: "What do you not understand?"

Gu Suier hurriedly went over to get a copy and pointed out the words she didn't know to Xiao Heng.

Xiao Heng held Gu Suier's waist slightly, lifted Gu Suier onto his lap, and then stretched out his arms to surround her from behind.

His fingertips also happened to touch her Hong Guoer.

"Um..." Gu Suier whispered, subconsciously raising his face, but his head touched his chin.

Xiao Heng lowered his head, his hard chin pressed against her ear.

"Which word you don't know?" He whispered.

As soon as he spoke, there was a lot of heat in her ear, which made her cheeks red.

"It's inside, this word."

Xiao Heng looked over, but saw that it was a seven-rules called "Wang Ji Men".

"This is pronounced Ji, Jicheng is a place name. Look at this sentence, the beacon on the battlefield has even Huyue, and the clouds and mountains by the sea embrace Jicheng, which means that there has been a war, and the sky is full of flames. There is the Bohai Sea to the south and Yunshan Mountain to the north, guarding Jimen City."

"Um...what about this sentence?" Gu Suier asked quietly.

He usually doesn't talk much, and talks as much as he does now, very rarely.