Thinking of this, the Sect Master of the Hehuan Sect couldn't help laughing and said to Immortal Emperor Guangling, "The genius in this world, let me see, Zhizhi is one of the best." 

All the changes in the alchemy furnace can be seen at a glance, Zhizhi alchemy is very powerful.

Moreover, the elixir that Immortal Guangling gave to the bald fox, although the Sect Master of the Hehuan Sect did not see it with his own eyes, but in just a few days, the fox has begun to grow hair... The vitality and the spirit of the celestial being alive are all Let him see clearly.

It was clearly a reincarnation pill.

There are not many alchemists who can refine reincarnation pills.

Unless it is the real person of Danhuo who shoots himself.

But how could the real Danhuo be able to refine such a difficult elixir for the immortal Guangling Emperor.

Thinking about it again, the Sect Master of the Hehuan Sect had a bold idea in his heart. He took a deep look at the carefree fox cub beside Immortal Guangling.

The little guy's fat tail wagged and turned to look at him.

The head of the Hehuan Sect didn't say anything, and only reminded Immortal Guangling, "You have to treat Zhizhi more snacks. This time the Wan Mozong surnamed Jiang suffered such a big loss, and he must remember Zhizhi."

Listen . The disciples said that this fox cub set fire to the magic power of the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons, and I am afraid that he has already been hated.

Such a young genius who has a way to restrain a demon cultivator and can refine alchemy is probably regarded as a thorn in his side by a demon cultivator.

The head of the Hehuan Sect liked Zhizhi very much, and naturally did not want to see her in danger. Immortal Lord Guangling nodded slightly and said, "You have a heart."

Those who care about his cubs are his friends.

On the contrary, the bald fox, with its tail wrapped around the calf of the fox cub, looked at her lovingly.

Zhizhi felt this kind of loving gaze and felt very embarrassed.

But in the end, under the protection of Immortal Monarch Guangling, she can still run around in this Hidden Moon Villa. Guangling Xianjun naturally has nothing to worry about.

The bald fox follows Zhizhi every day, more than enough to protect Zhizhi.

Not to mention Jiang Hai.

Regarding the so-called Young Master of the Demon Race whose identity was exposed for several days, Jiang Hai seems to have no change among the three disciples of the righteous way, whether it is the Vientiane Sect, the Taiyi Sect or the Hehuan Sect, whether is familiar with Jiang Hai or not, has never changed nor Mentioned his origin and blood.

Jiang Hai himself was even less concerned about this matter.

He only searched the manor, which had been almost destroyed by the demon cultivators, and dispelled all the demonic energy. He was so busy that everyone began to rectify it almost, and then he was free to walk around with Zhizhi.

The handsome gray-clothed boy was still very indifferent, as if the earth-shattering words spoken by the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons meant nothing to him.

Zhizhi didn't talk too much about digging up Jiang Hai's scars, but only hugged the bald fox and said to Jiang Hai, "Third Senior Brother, my mother will be with Zhizhi in the future. Dad and I went to pick up my mother. Here."

She showed Jiang Hai a storage ring on her finger.

Jiang Hai touched Zhizhi's little head.

"Does the third senior still continue to exorcise demons at the foot of the mountain?"

"Yes." Jiang Hai paused, glanced at the bald fox, and said to Zhizhi, "The skeleton of my mother is also on me. I think, Maybe the mother doesn't want the bones to return to the Ten Thousand Demons Sect."

He sat down and saw the fox cubs skilfully rubbed over, holding her tail and leaning on his arms with the bald fox.

The cold arm warmed up, and he hugged her and said softly, "These days, I have been thinking about how my mother felt when she left the so-called Scarlet Blood Demon Lord."

The Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons said, The Scarlet Blood Demon Lord came to look for him when he noticed that his blood was flowing out.

But before he sensed his bloodline, the woman who had had a skin-to-skin relationship with him, had left him for so many years, but he seemed indifferent.

The Sect Master of Wan Mozong only asked Jiang Hai.

But he never asked a question about his sister, who he said he cared about a lot, and what about his sister who has a brother-sister relationship.

After so many years of living in the Demon Domain, how are you doing?

It's like...

They only care about Jiang Hai, who is connected with the blood of the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord, but no one cares about the woman who is more closely related to them.

She is the bedside person of the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord and the younger sister of the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons.

But none of them cared about her.

The little guy leaned against Jiang Hai silently.

"It's the first time that I feel anger in my heart." Jiang Hai was very indifferent, but when he faced the seemingly loving face of the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons, he had a clear anger in his heart.

That kind of anger would not make his blood dizzy, but it still made Jiang Hai feel the deep hatred in his heart for his mother.

He thought he didn't have much affection for his mother either.

But it turned out... he was still angry for her.

"Then they are particularly bad." Zhizhi said earnestly, holding the bald fox.

"They dare to say that they are my blood relatives."

"What blood relatives. Hurt the third senior brother, hurt the third senior brother's mother, and don't care about her. Now only because of the blood, they are not worthy to be the third senior brother's family." 

After holding grudges, she was angry for Jiang Hai when she thought about it, so she said to him, 

"Let them go as far as they can. ... Third Senior Brother cut them off!"

As she said such words, the expressionless young man hooked slightly. Hooking the corners of his mouth, he looked at the little guy with round fox eyes and said, "Little Junior Sister is right."

The bald fox listened quietly, and the bald tail patted Zhizhi's tender little shoulder comfortingly. It rested its mottled head on the cub's arm and glanced at her.

"Ah, do you think you will protect me too?" Zhizhi asked the bald fox.

The fox showed a very graceful fox smile.

"I'll just say, this senior looks really good when he smiles." The fox cub felt that, obviously hairless, such an ugly fox, when he laughed, it made people think of the word "style" for no reason, so she whispered with her third senior brother. Whisper.

Jiang Hai nodded and said nonchalantly, "Zhizhi looks better when she smiles. There is nothing in the world as beautiful and bright as our Zhizhi's smile."

He felt that his own cub's smile was cuter and more beautiful. This fox is so ugly, Jiang Hai watched it countless times and couldn't see how good-looking the fox was.

The bald fox didn't say a word, and coldly retracted one of its front paws from Jiang Hai's leg.

Jiang Hai didn't care either, he just accompanied Zhizhi to lead the fox and the three-headed snake to run around the villa.

This villa is calm, but in Taiyi Zong, it seems quiet, but there is a feeling of dark tide.

On the mountain with beautiful scenery, a beautiful and weak girl in green clothes was terrified and at a loss as to what to do, and looked at every part of the mountain from time to time.

There are usually many monks on this mountain, and people come and go, but today there is no one there, because most of her teachers and uncles are already busy going out to the sect for her mother Xiangshui Fairy to find a panacea. .

Thinking of the beautiful mother who passing away overnight, and also lost her Yuan Ying and arms, and now another disciple in the main hall of the headmaster inadvertently revealed to Fairy Xiangshui that the headmaster wants to deal with them, Long Xuyu is even more afraid.

She was so nervous that when a handsome middle-aged man appeared behind her, she screamed in fright, and hurriedly covered her mouth and didn't dare to speak loudly.

"Uncle Jiang!"