But in this world, there are only a few people who can really think about themselves this way.

The old lady was very old, and she became so angry because of her contradictory remarks.

What's more, there is an emperor in the palace, who is also counting on him to marry the girl from the left.

He knew that this was not a time for head-on confrontation, if the confrontation was fierce, it would make them dissatisfied with Gu Suier.

After pondering for a moment, he already had an idea in his mind, so he simply let the Zuo family girl retreat and abandon the marriage.

Now deliberately said: "If this is the case, then we have to look good, and how to be tolerant. If she sees me with such a favorite concubine, she can truly be calm, not angry, or angry. If you can have the style of being a mistress, you can already have an eldest son before you even enter the door, so you can discuss today's matter."

When the old lady heard this, she didn't think about the meaning of Xiao Heng's words. She just thought that he had let go of his words anyhow, but thought that he had another idea, so she hurriedly said at the moment; This idea must always be examined carefully to see what its character is."

After the fifteenth of the first lunar month, Zuo's family wanted to rebuild the old house and the family was temporarily unable to live in, so he rented a house outside.

The Zuo Xiuyan, the girl from the Zuo family, was invited by Xiao Jin from Ruiding Houfu to come to Ruiding Houfu as a guest. She stayed for a period of time and had to wait until her house was overturned before leaving.

But at this moment, there are quite a few big things in Yanjing City. The first sensation was, of course, the retrial of the Zuo family's case in the former Anguo government, and finally he was wronged. Under the broad daylight, the emperor recalled the descendants of the former Zuo family and restored the title.

The Zuo family was also full of descendants that day. Poorly, now there are only a few people in the four rooms. The emperor is grateful for the difficulties of the Zuo family over the years, and deliberately made a decrement to rebuild the old Anguo government.

When this incident came out, everyone naturally talked about it. Some people expressed feelings about the grand occasion of the Anguo government in the past, and some people envied the luck of the descendants of the Anguo government. It is important to know how many people were implicated in the past, and how many can be wronged.

Suddenly, some people moved their minds and began to file complaints, trying to avenge their family.

This was the first major event in Yanjing City, but who knows, and then there was another big news that shocked the government and the public, and the people all over the city couldn't help but gossip.

It turns out that the eldest daughter of the Zuo family of the Anguo government had a marriage contract with the present saint. Later, there was an accident in the Anguo government and the marriage contract could not be fulfilled. However, by mistake, the emperor had traveled to northern Liaoning a few years after the accident in Zuo's family, and had favored the Zuo family eldest lady and gave birth to a prince.

As soon as this matter came out, everyone would inevitably talk about it. Although there are inevitably some improprieties in this matter, it is just a lively thing for ordinary people. When watching a movie, they will also look at the pretty lady in the west wing. Scholar?

As long as the marriage is tied at the end, it is a destined destiny.

Regarding the Zuo family eldest lady and the emperor, although the Zuo family's eldest lady died of an early illness, there was no good result, but after more than ten years, the emperor has not confessed his grievances for the Zuo family? The real prince? that's enough.