Gu Suier handed him to Guizhi, and Guizhi hugged him out.

"Sleep a bit late today?" Xiao Heng asked. He was obviously asking Ah Chen.

"Well, I've been humming since I came back, and humming after falling asleep, it may not be very happy today."

"This little man." There was warmth in Xiao Heng's eyes: "He is so young, he already has his own careful thoughts."

Gu Suier laughed when she heard this, even though she was still very young, but she can stand up, know that it is fun and delicious, and she will play a small temper.

"He, maybe he was hungry for a while today and suffocated his temper." With a gentle light in her eyes, Gu Suier smiled and said, "When I came back to feed them, they were so fierce, with a little wolf. Like Kogao, he rushed over and pulled him and didn't let go. At this time, whoever wants to grab him, he can just scratch people.

When a mother talks about her son, it is inevitable to talk more.

"Why are you hungry for a while?" Xiao Heng raised his eyebrows and asked.

Gu Suier was stunned.

"Isn't this when I used to watch the snow, I forgot it for a while."

She originally thought he should know, but when she came back to her senses, most men would not notice such trivial matters. After all, the milk grows on women, and if they feel uncomfortable, they know that their children must be hungry and be a man. Yes, how could he remember this.

Now he didn't want to say more, so he mentioned it vaguely.

"Didn't you say that if you don't feed it for a long time, it will increase?" Who knew Xiao Heng kept asking.

"Yes..." Gu Suier could only follow his words.

"Then why do you forget?"

"..." Gu Suier had nothing to say, blinking, she gently held his hand: "San Ye, rest early."

Slightly soft, Xiao Heng couldn't help it if it was normal.

But at this time he stared at her and suddenly said: "In the pavilion, why are you looking at me like that?"

Gu Suier was stunned and looked up, only to feel that Xiao Heng's gaze was focused on her own eyes, like that, as if she wanted to see through her own heart.

She turned her face away, pursed her lips, and said nothing.

She didn't understand what he was talking about.

She didn't remember that he had looked at himself at that time, obviously he was looking at Girl Zuo.

At this moment, Xiao Heng suddenly approached, and his fingertips touched the place where she had fed Ah Chen.

"It's very up here, isn't it?" His voice was in his ears, whispering.

"It's not going up...now it's not going up." She argued hurriedly.

"I know, it's not going up now, but I remember it was bulging here at the time."

It was bulging, and the big stalks worn outside were bulged up.

"You--" Gu Suier opened her eyes wide in surprise, she didn't expect him to notice this.

Xiao Heng closed his eyes and touched his fingertips.

Gu Suier bit her lip.

At first I could hold it back, but gradually I couldn't help but whispered.

Xiao Heng suddenly tugged and dragged her onto the couch.