Although the grandmother An's intention is different to the two girls, in fact, as far as the grandmother is concerned, she has done very well.

The second girl's temperament has never suffered. If it is really harsh, how can it be like this.

Lu Qingyi was silent for a moment, but shook her head: "Are you too innocent, you must be aware that there is a saying called guilty of a crime."

Gu Suier really didn't understand: "What does that mean to be guilty of Biqi?"

Lu Qingyi sighed: "Never mind, I thought about it again. The old lady likes Ah Chen, and she loves you in her heart. If she is really a narrow-minded person, she may not be willing to let the third brother marry."

Gu Suier was still thinking about cherishing Biqi, so she said casually: "The old lady has a good heart."

The two of them continued to walk forward. At this time, the snowflakes became more and more faint, and they looked poetic and picturesque. Walking in this backyard, it was like walking in a painting.

Gu Suier had no intention of admiring the scenery. She kept thinking about what it means to be guilty of Biqi.

At this time, Xiao Jin and Girl Zuo had already walked to the pavilion, and Xiao Xu also followed. Lu Qingyi saw this, holding the pavilion in Gu Suier's hand.

Gu Suier didn't want to go: "I still don't want to go up, just wait here?"

Lu Qingyi shook her hand and said, "Finally, what are you afraid of? I know that you want to show loyalty to your future mistress, but you can't be so far away. Talking up close is serious."

Gu Suier passed by with Lu Qingyi right now, but just stood in the corner, with low eyebrows and pleasing to the eye, not like Xiao Jin and the others casually joking, let alone sitting down with them.

As the girl left and Xiao Jin talked and laughed, her eyes swept to Gu Suier next to her.

I saw that Gu Suier was wearing a big golden silk, which looked quite precious. She looked down at her cloak.

My own piece is brocade, which is good, but it is slightly shabby compared to Gu Suier's.

The Zuo family was only called into the palace by the emperor now, and the things that were copied in the past are still being returned one after another. For a while, she had only this cloak to wear.

Gu Suier felt the look the girl left looked at her, and didn't know what the girl left was thinking, but she hurriedly smiled at the girl left.

The girl left slowly retracted, straightened her back slightly, and assumed an elegant posture. Then she asked Gu Suier softly: "It's okay to look at you, where are you from?"

Seeing her question, Gu Suier lowered her head hurriedly, and said.

The girl left nodded, and did not say anything to Gu Suier. Instead, she said to Xiao Jin: "Your family is different from the others. Even an ordinary concubine's room can look so good. It is really impressive. I feel ashamed."

When Xiao Jin heard this, she couldn't help but laughed and said, "What are you talking about? You know everything about piano, chess, calligraphy and painting, and your appearance is peerless and unmatched. If you grew up in Yanjing city since childhood, I am afraid it will be in Yanjing city. Few people can compare to it. Where can I care about the appearance of a concubine room!"

Xiao Xu listened, rolled his eyes, and said to his heart that he used to take a mouthful of a sister-in-law, but today he was talking about "a concubine's room in a mere concubine's room." This face became so fast.