Gu Suier took care of Little Achen's clothes, and put the loose bun on again, and instructed Madam An to arrange the food. When Xiao Heng said this, she smiled and said softly: "The room is warm. At home on weekdays, I don't wear it anymore. I wear it when I go out or take it to the old lady."

Xiao Heng nodded, and then asked about other things, which were all small Achen's daily chores, Gu Suier said one by one.

These two people talked casually, and Mother An had already arranged the food over there.

While eating, Xiao Heng asked about the letter from her parents again.

Gu Suier remembered that her parents were coming to Yanjing City in the beginning of spring, and her eyes were full of satisfaction. She smiled and said, "My parents and Abao are also coming over, saying they are coming to see me."

Xiao Heng actually knew this for a long time, and when he heard this, he nodded slightly.

According to reports from his people, this Abao is quite talented.

Although Xiao Heng didn't answer much, Gu Suier couldn't help it. She talked about the things mentioned in the letter and about her parents.

"My father and mother said that they have saved a lot of eggs and plan to bring them to me when the time comes. I think that the journey is so long and I may not be able to bring them over."

Xiao Heng was stunned when he heard it, his eyes flashed with strange emotions, and then he glanced at Gu Suier, only to see that her skin was white and delicate, and the whole person looked quiet and calm, exuding a different kind of calm charm. , Thin and faint, it makes people feel extremely beautiful at a glance, the kind of beauty that the warm breeze is blowing in the spring.

"Although there is no shortage of eggs in the mansion, it's your parents' intentions. It's okay to bring them here. I will be more careful when the time comes."

When Gu Suier heard that, surprises suddenly appeared in her eyes. She knew that this meant that Xiao Heng would specially order someone to find a way to bring the egg back.

"Thank you Sanye."

Xiao Heng didn't say anything at first, but somehow, he raised his head and said, "I like to eat eggs."

When Gu Suier heard him say this, she didn't expect it, and looked up at him in surprise.

The expression was faint, invisible.

She was silent for a moment, pursed her lips and smiled: "Okay, my parents should bring more."

After eating in the evening, Xiao Heng teased Xiao Xiao Chen again.

Gu Suier looked at the little baby's arms flashing in excitement, helplessly and wanted to laugh: "San Ye, it's getting late, so let him go to bed earlier."

Xiao Heng argued: "He is not sleepy."

Gu Suier became more helpless, so she explained to him softly: "He is still young, and because he is sleepy, he may not know it. If an adult doesn't hurry him to sleep, he will have a nap when he is too sleepy. "

When a child really has a nausea, he is crying and screaming. It will take a lot of effort.

Xiao Heng twisted his eyebrows.

Looking down at this pink, white and tender little baby, with a soft and waxy appearance, it is terrible to cry. It will grow a small mouth and then cry earth-shattering, which makes you uneasy.

He thought he had better not provoke this little thing.

"Then let him sleep first." He reluctantly agreed.