The emperor teased the little baby with a smile, and asked Xiao Heng for a moment: "It's all full moon, can you name it?"

Xiao Heng replied: "Just selected."

Just selected...

Gu Suier lowered her head, not dare to say that the name was chosen on the carriage when she came.

The emperor shrugged, and continued to ask, "What's the name?"

Xiao Heng said: "It was the one chosen by the emperor before, and the single name is a Chen character."

The emperor listened, looked at the child in his arms, and muttered: "Xiao Chen, Xiao Chen, yes, yes, yes!"

The emperor said three good times in a row, one sentence was louder than one sentence, it was obvious that he was in a good mood.

But at this moment, I saw that Xiao Ah Chen's chubby hand had firmly grasped the ribbon next to the emperor's golden crown, and then pulled hard.

Gu Suier had been paying close attention to her little Achen, so she saw it early, but the little baby moved really fast. When she was about to stop her, it was too late.

However, I saw that the young fat man was holding the emperor's silk ribbon in his hands, and with the strength of his two small fat legs kicking, he fought like a carp...

"Ouch-" The emperor was startled and couldn't help but whispered.

Eunuch Hu, who was next to him, saw it and rushed over in fright.

However, it was too late.

The majestic emperor on the Golden Luang Temple, the emperor whom everyone admires, the golden crown on his head was torn off by a child with a full moon.

No one would have thought that a child with a full moon would have such great strength, and no one would have thought that a baby who was still in a baby would have such courage.

Eunuch Hu looked at the embarrassment of his emperor's golden crown hanging crookedly around his ears, and his face paled in shock: "The emperor, the emperor..."

If you rush over, you will help pick it off.

But the golden crown tied the hair, how easy to pick it.

Be in a hurry for a while.

Gu Suier was also frightened when she saw this. Her legs weakened and she almost fell to the ground. However, her little Achen was hugging the emperor. Seeing the emperor's miserable appearance, she was afraid that the emperor would be angry. Her little Achen fell to the ground, so she leaped forward and planned to pick her up.

The guard and the maid outside the study also heard the movement inside, and the guard hurried in to see him, apparently preparing to help.

The scene was in chaos.

Perhaps the most calm person is Xiao Heng. He sat there with a faint expression, watching the embarrassed emperor and the little thing that caused trouble, without even moving.

The emperor, with a messy golden crown on his head, held Xiao Ah Chen firmly in one hand, without any intention of letting go, then raised his eyes and coldly glanced at the guards who rushed in: "Get out."

The guards were a little surprised, and they all knelt on the ground.

They only came in after hearing the strange noise and screaming inside, according to the usual practice of the palace guards.

Those people knelt tremblingly and withdrew.

Eunuch Hu finally removed the emperor's golden crown to help, and simply combed the emperor's hair bun, and then stood respectfully next to him, looking at the little baby with fear.