After that, he would use his sturdy arms to protect her and lead her back.

"I'm not a fool, I'm not crazy, I'm so clear, Xiao Heng, you forgot, it was that night, I told you, and then I looked for her, you know I have been looking for her, you actually She was taken as a concubine in your room?"

The third prince stared at Xiao Heng with red eyes.

Xiao Heng handed Gu Suier to Mother An to support, then turned around, and raised his hand with a punch to the third prince who was talking.

Chewing his face on his nose, the third prince was caught off guard and was beaten upright. Suddenly, his face blossomed and his nosebleeds poured out.

After the punch was settled, Xiao Heng raised his eyebrows and coldly looked at the three princes in front of him: "This is my woman, and she has my child in her belly. Let me stop talking nonsense and corrupt my woman's reputation."

The third prince and Xiao Heng had known each other since they were young, and they had done poetry together and learned martial arts together. I don't know how many times the two of them had studied each other, but it was the first time that Xiao Heng was beaten so hard by Xiao Heng.

He gritted his teeth and silently touched the wetness on his nose, which was full of fishy smell. When he lowered his head, he saw bright red blood and his fingers were stained.

He narrowed his eyes.

It can be said that he was impulsive just now.

He was just too shocked, why the girl in the inn at the foot of Xushan who couldn't be found, turned out to be the concubine in Xiao Heng's room.

He even remembered that Xiao Heng had deliberately brought this concubine to Guiyuan, and made an open announcement to the world.

Man Yan Jingcheng knew that Xiao Heng had a concubine, and he was a concubine that he loved very much. Even he himself chased after him eagerly to make fun of Xiao Heng.

Who ever thought that Xiao Heng's concubine was the girl he was looking for!

"You deliberately, did you deliberately? You know she is my woman, but you deliberately included her in your room?"

However, when he said this, Xiao Heng directly punched again.

"You are sick."

Accompanied by Xiao Heng's fist were these three words Leng Sensen squeezed out of his teeth.

"Xiao Heng, you are too much!"

The third prince was furious at this time, and made a fist towards Xiao Heng.

The two men just came and went, fisted together, and fought.

The young master next to him didn't even react at first. He didn't understand how the concubine and the kid in his stomach could still fight. Shouldn't this be obvious?

When he wanted to understand what he should do, the two men had already fought.

What else could he do, he could only rush forward and persuade him.

The old lady next to her was also dumbfounded. After the dumbfounded, the old lady first reacted.

"Making sin, what is this crazy? Go and pull the two of them apart! You, you go!"

The servants in the Hou Mansion and the guards of the three princes all rushed over together, but the two men fought so fiercely that the guards were knocked down as they fisted, and the scene was chaotic. .

And Gu Suier stood there, dumbfounded and silly, she didn't understand what was wrong, why suddenly a man came up and said that he had something to do with him, how could he think that the child in his stomach belonged to him... ...I only saw him once...