"Listen to what the old lady said, you are eager and frustrated, which one is irritating you, or did I say something unacceptable?"

Xiao Heng stared at the delicate embroidery thread on the brocade and asked in a dumb voice.

He may not have said such soft words to anyone in his life.

Even the emperor is often coaxing him in front of him, not dare to make him unhappy.

When Gu Suier heard this, she shook her head weakly and said softly, "No."

Her voice was thin and weak, which was different from the delicate and simple tone of the past, which made people feel pity.

Xiao Heng tightened his lips, stared at her thin small chin, and asked in a low voice, "I'm not good, right?"

Gu Suier still shook his head.

Xiao Heng didn't know what to say now.

He was not a very talkative person, but now facing an unhappy and weak woman, he doesn't know what to do.

The silence in the room was a little depressed, and Gu Suier took a deep breath.

Xiao Heng's eyes moved, and he saw the little shoes next to the brocade pillow.

The chic and cute little shoes are full of childishness, and the workmanship is so exquisite that people will like it at first sight.

Xiao Heng remembered the appearance of Gu Suier holding these little shoes in her thin white hands. She showed them to him as if they were offering treasures. At that time, her eyes were shining brightly, completely different from what they are now.

He reached for the little shoe and put it in his hand to play with.

His hands were much larger than Gu Suier's, and the shoes became smaller and more exquisite in his hands. For a while, he was a little unbelief. Would a child's feet be so small?

Gu Suier watched him holding the pair of shoes, her eyes moved, and she bit her lip and said, "San Ye doesn't like it, so let's put it down."

Xiao Heng was stunned, looked at Gu Suier and then at the shoes. After all, he silently put the shoes back on Gu Suier's pillow.

When Gu Suier saw it, her heart was so uncomfortable, she felt aggrieved, and tears fell from her eyes.

When she cried, Xiao Heng didn't know what to do. He curled his eyebrows: "What did I do wrong again?"

Gu Suier was bitter in her heart, covering her face under the quilt, she couldn't cry: "How could the third master do something wrong, oooo, my little tadpole..."

Xiao Heng had to get on the couch, got into the quilt, hugged her, and peeled off the quilt: "Is it because I didn't see these shoes before, so you feel upset?"

Gu Suier opened her teary eyes and glanced at him sadly: "San Ye doesn't like it. If you don't see it, you won't see it!"

Xiao Heng helplessly: "I don't like it."

Gu Suier: "San Ye lied!"

Xiao Heng: "A liar is a puppy."

Gu Suier: "..."

She opened her eyes wide and looked at Xiao Heng in disbelief. She felt uncomfortable in her heart, but when he spoke like this, she found it funny and incredible.

He is Xiao Heng, how could Xiao Heng say that a deceit is a puppy?

She tilted her head to look at him for a while, and the last two tears slipped down again, her lips slumped aggrievedly, and she blurted out: "Then you are a puppy!"