But she secretly glanced at his strained face, still pouting her mouth, and deliberately said: "Then why are you turning your back to me... and so fierce..."

After speaking, I still felt wronged, the tears in my eyes couldn't help falling, and the people followed suit.

Xiao Heng looked at her aggrieved appearance, sullen and persisted for a while, and finally rolled out a word from his throat hoarsely and vaguely: "Let's not be an example!"

With that, he bowed his head.

In fact, since that time, he has been thinking about it.

Lying on the couch with her back facing her, but unable to touch her, was very uncomfortable.

After the Mid-Autumn Festival, the weather was getting colder day by day, and Gu Suier's belly was getting bigger.

In September, it rained two more times. When I went out of the house, I was already wearing a cloak, or wearing a thin jacket, otherwise it would be cold.

Gu Suier was diligent, and while she was still able to move, she picked the finest soft satin material and made all kinds of small clothes, belly shoes and so on for her little tadpoles in advance. .

These things that Gu Suier made were shown to the young lady in the house. Everyone praised that Gu Suier was born with ingenuity.

Xiao Heng once saw her do these things, but said indifferently, "These are the cooks who do them."

Gu Suier didn't care about his act of pouring cold water instead of complimenting him. She still embroidered small shoes while she was still in good shape.

Although the mansion is different from the countryside, she has her own embroidered mother to do these, but the embroidered mother is an embroidered mother, and Gu Suier still hopes that the tadpole can wear the clothes made by his mother.

On this day, she just looked at the sun outside, thinking that she didn't go to the old ancestor to ask for peace because of the rain yesterday, so she asked Mother An to help herself.

In the past, Xiao Jin and the others happened to be there, and everyone was playing cards there.

Gu Suier can now play a handful of cards, but the card skills are not good and always lose.

The ancestor saw her coming over with a big belly, and said: "Why come here again, so I can rest."

The second youngest grandma watched her sit down, smiled and looked at her belly and said, "Pointy, it's a young master."

The second youngest grandmother is now pregnant again. Her first child is a daughter, and her second child is looking forward to having a son.

The eldest grandmother also smiled and said, "How long will it take to be born?"

Gu Suier went over, first worshipped the old lady and the two young grandmothers, and then replied line by line: "The doctor said that the sharp point is not necessarily the son. I can't see it now, and that it will be the next month. Be careful at ordinary times, and you can't say that you will give birth anytime."

It is now mid-September, that is to say, there is one month left.

When the old lady heard that, the corners of her eyes were filled with lines and the cards stopped playing, and she called Gu Suier to come closer.

"Come here, let me see."

Gu Suier hurried over and sat next to the old lady, letting the old lady look.

The old lady rubbed her belly and looked at her with great joy. Finally, she smiled and sighed: "It's a man or a woman. After all, it's Ah Heng's blood. He is not young anymore, and I haven't seen anything suitable yet I’m afraid I won’t be able to marry a wife for a while, and it’s good to have an heir in the room first."