In the darkness, Xiao Heng was silent for a moment, and finally lay down and hugged her. Lian Jin was taken and embraced.

Gu Suier, a soft-tempered person, had a temper. She kicked in his arms, pushed him with her hand, and tried to kick him with her foot.

This was something she had never dared to do in the past, but now she cried so much that she didn't know who was who, she only remembered her grievances, and only thought about his bad.

Xiao Heng hugged Gu Suier, who was crying into tears helplessly. He saw that the pink cheeks were full of tears, his clear eyes were red, and tears were still streaming down, his thin mouth. The child was still trembling, like a pitiful little rabbit.

At this moment of life, Mother An outside the door seemed to have heard the movement, and she reminded her in a low voice from the outside: "San Ye, the little lady, don't be too sad. Carefully move your fetus."

This is really adding fuel to the fire. Xiao Heng was already sweating on his forehead. Hearing this, his eyes suddenly became cold and angry, and he said sharply: "Get out."

The grandmother outside the door was taken aback, and then she ran away.

My little madam, it’s not that my grandmother won't save you, it's really the third master is too fierce!

Gu Suier in Xiao Heng's arms was originally crying and crying, but now suddenly he heard such a fierce word, no one can tell who he was talking about. She trembled with fright, her lips trembled, tears fell, and panic. Looking at him cowardly, the clear eyes were filled with tears, and the tears were about to fall, so pitiful.

Xiao Heng is so cold-hearted, how can he see the woman in her arms so wronged.

He encircled her, bowed his head, and kissed her tears with his own lips, softly and sweetly, with gentle movements. He didn't know how much he felt sorry for her.

While kissing, he mutely coaxed: "Sui'er, don't cry, I'm not talking about you, you are not murderous..."

However, it was too late for him to coax, and Gu Suier's grievances flooded up, no matter how easy it was to disappear.

Gu Suier ignored him, turned her face away, her blushing mouth, bulging cheeks, and tears in her eyes.

Seeing her puffy little look, it was really charming, Xiao Heng's Adam's apple slipped down, suppressing all kinds of chests, pressing his face against her cheeks wet with tears, and said dumbly: "Don't be angry. , Eh? It’s me who is not good, I irritated you."

Such words are really rare for Xiao Heng. How could a person who was so cold and arrogant in his life make such words in a low-down novel.

For Gu Suier in the past, this was almost impossible.

How could the humble woman expect Xiao Heng to say such things to herself?

But now he said, he still coaxed her with his arms around her a hundredfold.

Amidst the coldness of her grievance, sweetness slowly appeared. Although the sweetness was only a little bit, it gradually melted into the warm water, overflowing her chest, and the faint sweetness permeated every part of her body.

It's just that the grievances can't be dissipated with these words after all, her black eyes glanced at him with tears, cowardly grievances.

"You... why do you treat me like this? If you really hate me, I, I..."

At this point, she couldn't make a sentence at all.

"I didn't dislike you." Xiao Heng put his arms around her and quickly explained.

"But, but..." She sucked on her small red nose and wanted to talk, but because she had cried for too long, she choked and couldn't speak.

Xiao Heng had to help her gently and calmly: "But what?"

Gu Suier was aggrieved, tears fell again, and pitifully complained: "You turn your back to me!"

Xiao Heng: "..."

He didn't know that turning his back to her was such a heinous accusation, and he made her speak out with such a righteous indignation.

Gu Suier watched him pursing her lips without saying a word, and immediately said: "You despise me, you are tired of me... You just ignore me..."

Xiao Heng sighed helplessly, put his arms around her shoulders, then lowered his head and pressed her lips fiercely.

The thin, red lips, soft and sweet, sucked in the mouth, and gently slapped them. I don't know how much it tastes like.

It's just because of her tears today that there is a bit of astringency in the sweetness, and the astringency is mixed with unexplained sweetness.

No matter how cold he was, he couldn't help kissing her slowly, and coaxing in a low voice between intervals: "I didn't dislike you."

She snuggled in his arms, looked up at him, and said with a small mouth: "You just turned your back to me..."

"Because I want you to rest well."

"You ignore me."

"I do not have."

"You still murder me."

"I am not the one who is fierce."

"..." Gu Suier bit her lip. There was no word for a while, some words could not be said, too shy.

Finally lowered her head, her face pressed against his chest, and finally couldn't help complaining in a low voice: "You haven't been close to me since that day. Are you tired of me?"

The voice is very low and light, soft and moving, and shy in grievance.