"I, I..." Gu Suier blinked, a little startled.

She just followed what Mother An said, what Mother An said, if you use this trick, it will definitely be possible.

If you are not a eunuch, you can.

But now why is it different from Mother An.

"Sleep." Xiao Heng looked really angry, he didn't even have a word, turned his back to her, lay there, and ignored her again.

Gu Suier was there innocently, and it took a long time to slowly recover.

After recovering, tears filled his eyes, and then he lay down slowly.

The heart was cold and icy, as if the whole person had fallen into an ice cellar, tears flowed down his cheeks, and kept hitting the embroidery.

And Xiao Heng, who turned his back, naturally couldn't really fall asleep.

How could he fall asleep.

After taking a few deep breaths, he finally controlled his emotions and calmed down. After calming down, he could hear the voice of the little woman behind him.

At the beginning, there was no movement, but later it seemed that he couldn't help it, his shoulders shrank and shivered, suppressing hard, but still unable to restrain the light sip from his mouth.

In the darkness, he sighed lightly, turned around, stretched out his arms, trying to embrace her.

Who knew she was biting her lip, looking at him with water in her eyes, aggrieved and humiliated, so pitiful.

He stretched out his hand to wipe away the tears for her, but she bit her lip, turned her face slightly, and avoided him.

He had no choice but to sit up and stare at her.

She simply turned her face away, covered her face and didn't look at him, and then struggled to turn over.

But her stomach is so big, it is not easy to turn over now, she rolls over embarrassingly.

It was originally meant to be a little bit coquettish and complaining, crying and ignoring him, but now he is defeated.

He quickly reached out to help her.

She watched him stretch out her hand, and she suddenly felt wronged to the extreme.

From meeting him at the beginning, to being ridiculed and mocked by all kinds of local people, to the pain and humiliation of abortion drugs, and now in Yanjing City, all kinds of cautious, flattering him in every way, but he was so disgusted.

She pulled the quilt, covered her face, and hid under the quilt, crying.

Crying like a child without a mother.

She is even more pitiful than the child without a mother. In this splendid and magnificent Mansion of Rui Ding, there are any emperors, queens, princesses, and wives here, all of them are so good that she has never seen them. Character, she's just a humble village girl, she's not as good as people everywhere, her eyes are blackened, who can love her and who can pity her?

She is just a concubine, if he hates her, what can she do?

The more I thought about it, the more aggrieved, and the more I thought about it, the more uncomfortable she became. She couldn't help it. She hid under the quilt, crying and shaking all over.

"Sui'er, don't cry."

He does not coax people, facing her crying like this, he is helpless.

But no matter where Gu Suier heard this, the more he persuaded her not to cry, the more she wanted to cry, and she couldn't stop crying no matter what.