Chapter 2: So he didn't birth a Horse?

Start from the beginning

"Yes! Wonderful creatures they are, Loki used to have a pet wolf, didn't you brother?"

The God simply nodded his head without taking his eyes of his book.

"They are ever so powerful and wonderful," he ranted.

I smiled, at least someone didn't show attitude.

"Alright team, Pietro, Wanda, Bucky and Sam meet me and Thor for some training downstairs. The rest of you, disperse." Cap said simply.

I got out of my seat and grabbed some of the plates.

"My way of thanks," I simply said.

I took the plates to the sink and started giving them a good scrub. I was halfway down when Clint came with his phone in his hand.

"It's Laura,"

"Hi Mrs. Barton!" You said all giddy. You loved the Bartons, and they always treated you like family.

"Oh come on Y/n, I've known you for years and you still call me Mrs?" she joked.

"Sorry, it has a nice ring to it,"

"It's ok dove, how are you by the way?"

"I'm amazing thank you, how's the new troublemaker?"

"Nathaniel is great, bit tough with the other juniors running through the house but SHIELD is helping out a bit,"

"That's good,"

"Mommy is that Nymphadora Tonks?"

"Sure is, wanna talk?"

"Yes! Cooper, Tonks is on the phone!" I laughed at the name, it stuck when we watched the Harry Potter movies for movie night.

"Heya Squirts!" I said happily.

"Hi!"

"Hey!"

I talked to the kids for a bit longer then handed the phone to Clint. He talked then cut it right when I finished the dishes.

"They seem great,"

"Yeah, all of us missed you kiddo,"

"Do they know?"

"Yeah actually, had to stay there during the Ultron thing so. Named the new one after speedboy,"

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's Nathaniel Pietro Barton. He saved my life during the attack and ended up in the hospital for a bit,"

"The twins do seem cool,"

"Yeah they are, you should come home for lunch of something, I'm sure the kids wanna squeeze the living life out of you,"

I chuckled in reply.

"Well I best get going, I have some vent spying to do," you laughed remembering how Clint used to do that back at SHIELD.

Third Person Pov

Y/n was now left alone in the kitchen and went around looking for Nat.

She found her in the living room re-loading her guns.

"Oh Y/n your here! I was gonna go look for you to show you around the tower,"

"Well I'm here now,"

The two of them then left for a tour around the tower. The went on every floor looking through the library, training rooms and labs. At the labs Stark introduced her to FRIDAY who was now connected to her phone. They also told her she was allowed to use her powers on her social media pages and show that she was in the team. Y/n was so happy to know she could use social media freely without the secret identity she had been living with. She also met Vision there who was being repaired from an incident a few days before. He was a very nice robot and they talked about her degree in astronomy and biology. He then went to find Wanda and Nat went up to her room to find her batons, so Y/n decided to go down to the library.